free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

February 27, 2007

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

Democrats Dont Know What The Hell They Are Doing

Democrats target 2002 war resolution

WASHINGTON -- Democratic leaders in the U.S. Senate have drawn up plans for a measure aimed at repealing the 2002 resolution authorizing the war in Iraq.

The leaders said the resolution would be replaced with a measure restricting the U.S. role in Iraq and beginning the withdrawals of ground troops from the country, The Washington Post reported Friday.

The plan was drawn up during a meeting between Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev.; Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Joseph Biden Jr., D-Del.; Armed Services Committee Chairman Carl Levin, D-Mich.; and Sens. John Kerry, D-Mass.; Charles Schumer, D-N.Y.; Jack Reed, D-R.I.; and Russell Feingold, D-Wis.



"I've had enough of 'nonbinding,'" said Kerry, who also said the 2002 war resolution is the Democrats' target.

"The authorization that we gave the president back in 2002 is completely, completely outdated, inappropriate to what we're engaged in today," he said.

The measure suggested to replace the resolution would set March 31, 2008, as the goal for pulling out combat troops. After that date, which is the same set by the bipartisan Iraq Study Group, U.S. troops would be limited to assisting Iraqis with training, border security and counter-terrorism.

Joint Resolution Authorizing Military Force In Iraq

Iraq Liberation Act

UN Resolution 1441
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well isnt this dandy? Why play all these games? Either stop funding the war or move on to something else. You Democrats dont have the authority you think you have to "Update" the War Resolution Act. Or you may as well go back and re-do the Iraq Liberation Act signed into law by Bill Clinton in 1998 also. DEMOCRATS GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS!! You control the purse strings ONLY!! You are NOT the Commander-In-Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States Of America!!! You cannot Micromanage this war, or any other war through Congress!! Just stop it!!

6 Comments:

Blogger The Liberal Lie The Conservative Truth said...

I wrote about this on Sunday and it sickens me to watch what they are attempting. Why don't they just arm themselves and kill our troops. At least then everyone would see exactely what they are realy doing.

This usurps the Constitution as Dems are attempting to become associate Commanders in Chief whil tying the hands of the ONLY CIC!

February 27, 2007 7:22 AM  
Blogger The Liberal Lie The Conservative Truth said...

Great pic of Reid by the way. It is nice to see him show his age, birthdate and his IQ all in one picture!

February 27, 2007 7:50 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Ken,

Sometimes it makes you wonder what the heck our forefathers were thinking!

These Democrats just dont get it, the President is the commander-in-chief and they cant rewrite History!

I too wish they would either put up, or shut up.

February 27, 2007 7:54 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Ken,

Great pic of Reid by the way. It is nice to see him show his age, birthdate and his IQ all in one picture!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LMAO!

February 27, 2007 7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, look at you. You went to blogger, the Second Generation. Evertthing looks just jim dandy to me. Looks like everything went OK.

Ah, the democracks another subject that just fills my day with joy. If they say they never did drugs maybe they should have used them then at least they would a legitimate excuse for their insane behavior.

Sheesh Marie, sometimes I just want to shake or slap thse people and yell, Wake Up!! Probably wouldn't work they are too far gone.

Anyway, just thought I's stop by and says hello. Mike got it right over at his blog with the voice of Cartman "democracks piss me off". I think maybe a petting zoo filled with democracks would be fun. We could all go see what one looks like. They seem to only congregate on the coasts. I'm pretty close to the democrack center of Philadelphia but out here in conservativeville you don't see democracks every day.

Have a nice day. I just put up a post about Walter Reed Army Medical Center with the facts ma'am. Talk to you later.

February 27, 2007 9:13 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Jenn,

Not that I wanted to, I logged into Blogger and poof it took over and switched all my blogs for me Grrr....

I cant get my flag picture to show up, I cant set the date on a post to like if I want to make the time and date a year from now, and I am accidentily deleting things I dont mean too!

I dont like this crap at all!!


Shake the Democrats? I'd like to pop 'em all in the nose!! I seriously think they need a good 'ol fashioned country ass whoopin!!

Yes Mike's little recording is totally accurate! Lord know's they are pissing me off more and more by the day!

I saw your Walter Reed post, I was over at your place the same you were at mine lol, that always seems to happen with ken and you. We are ususally on each other's blog's at the same time, funny!

Got any idea's on how to get my Flag picture back and set the date on a post to show like a year from now? I went to post options and put the date I wanted in over and over and over again and it wont show the date or time I want it to it keeps showing today's date!

Any help would be appreciated with this crazy contraption!!

February 27, 2007 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast