free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

November 03, 2006

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

Are You Sure Dead Uncle Bob Isnt Still Voting?

ACORN Suspected of Voter Fraud

The Democrats are on fire this election season. They smell victory -- or perhaps that smell is Senator Harry Reid's land deals. Or could it be the smell of voter fraud?

In their effort to gain control of the House of Representatives and the Senate, they are doing anything and everything including their old standbys: registering the dead, minors, convicted felons, and illegal aliens. They have stated that even if they have to cheat to win they will.

In St. Louis, Missouri, Election Board officials say they've discovered at least 1,492 and another 15,000 "fraudulent" voter registration cards -- including 15,000 from dead people and one from a 16-year-old -- among the thousands pouring in before today's voter registration deadline for the Nov. 7 election, according to the St. Louis Dispatch.

And the majority of those "fraudulent" voter cards came from the left-wing "get out the vote" group ACORN.

The Republican elections director Scott Leiendecker stated that the board's staff expects to find even more bogus voter-registration applications among the thousands remaining to be processed. The board plans to turn all the questionable cards over to city Circuit Attorney Jennifer Joyce for investigation and possible prosecution, said board chairman Kimberley Mathis.

The board says all the questionable cards were turned in by one group - the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, commonly known as ACORN.

Brian Mellor, the group's election counsel, said ACORN welcomed any prosecutions of workers who turn in fraudulent cards. "We try very hard to monitor the employees, but there are chances of things slipping through," he said. 15,000 just slipped through? Get real!

Mellor said his group pays the workers $8 an hour to register voters and not by the number of registrations they collect. Yeah Right!

But Mellor added that he was angry that Leiendecker had said nothing about the fraudulent cards during a meeting Thursday afternoon. Leiendecker replied the cards were the purpose of the meeting, which he said focused on missing, incorrect, and fraudulent information on most of the voter registrations, according to the Post-Dispatch.

Statewide, ACORN has turned about 40,000 new voter registrations in recent weeks, Mellor said. About 15,000 were collected in the city of St. Louis and 5,000 in St. Louis County. The rest were primarily in the Kansas City area.Well at least now we know where all the dead voters are.

ACORN's voter-registration collections have come under fire in recent weeks in several states, including Ohio and Pennsylvania. Mellor and national ACORN communications director Kevin Whelan said that most of the allegations have turned out to be genuine. Mellor detailed the findings of various investigations into ACORN's 2004 voter-registration activities that he said also turned up all sort's of wrongdoing.

Read Story Here

Rotten: ACORN Fraud Map

Just exactly who is ACORN?
ACORN a George Soros Funded Group
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Would'nt you know George Soros had his hands in this Group big time. George Soros has stated recently "I have bought and paid for this party" (Talking about the Democrats) "And now I own it". You Liberals are ALL beholden to that man and now there is no doubt. Oh No you Liberals are not going to get away with that crap this time. You will ALL be turned in for Fraud! Last time you got away with Registering the Dead, Minors, Illegal Aliens, and Convicted Felons to vote but not this time. And Republican "Get Out The Vote" Van's and other means of transportation will be guarded by armed guards, so you Lunatic's cant slash the tires!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geroge Sorros eh? Who would of thunk it?

Here in Philadelphia they are crying foul because the Democratic ward leaders are being singled out because it has been a traditon to have polling places in ward leader's homes.

I have always had objection to this practice but why has it taken so long for the "Committee of Seventy", the supposed election watch dog group, to start focussing in on this practice? It has been going on since I was old enough to hear my Dad voice his objections to the practice when I was just a young child.

My parents where both hardworking blue collar democrats and they taught the sense of fairness but the democrats have lost their way and need to return to those values that my Mother and father taught me.

I hear that there is some major questions about the early voting in Tennessee too. Apparently voting records are disappearing in districts that would favor the R's. It looks as though it is going to be a nasty fight to the finish. The dem just can't understand why they cannot win elections anymore with their obvious superior intellect, just ask John Kerry or Hillary Clinton the smartest woman in the world.

November 04, 2006 6:15 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

JG,

They have that in California also. My parent's live in Cali and I grew up there, they have to go to someone's garage to vote with those damn punchcard ballot's too!

Unless they have changed it in the last 15 years.

I imagine you in Penn are going to have all kinds of problems, I feel for you guy's.

As for your parent's I think thier day's of I guess you mean like a Joe Lieberman Democrat are long gone. George Soros has dumped so much money into that party now, and turned it so far left, there is no returning. That's a shame, we used to never have all this crap remember?

As for Tenn, It figures! And everyone knows who to blame. I imagine there is going to be some outrageous crap all over the Country. You would think after 2000, each state would have fixed that problem so this nonsense doesnt keep happening.

I dont understand why on earth the entire Country doesnt go to the Oklahoma form of voting. It's easy and you cant possibly flub it up, first off you HAVE to show ID, then you have a large "Paper" ballot, you have the beginning of an arrow on one end at the start of every candidate and/or proposition, then you have the end of the arrow in the same fashion, and you have to use a marker THEY HAND YOU and just fill in the arrow. That's it. Then shove it in the machine and you can see where it digitally counts your vote right there. Then you get this little sticker that says "I Voted".

I wrote Senator Inhoffe about all this last election, and he didnt know either, or he didnt tell me I guess.

The one thing I have a problem with, well it's not actually a problem but it is unusual to me because someday I'm sure someone is going to cry foul about this but we have to go to a church here to vote. Sometimes schools, but my location is a church and I bet you someday someone is going to harp about the seperation of church and state issue.

However this is the Bible belt, so I just take it for granted that's how it's alway's been done.

November 04, 2006 8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What better place could you possibly ask for to vote in, a church?

I vote in a middle school and it's close to the cafeteria. Oh my gosh, those poor children, they're still feeding them that smelly stuff they used to serve when I was going to school. I always brought my lunch because I told my Mom I'd rather starve than eat the smelly food they serve in the cafeteria.

Anyway, so much for being a fussy eater:-)

I don't mind voting there and we use the punch cards and never had a problem. I guess when you don't even have democrats on the ballot on many elections then it's not that hard. Our big elections are the primaries but there will be a line Tuesday to vote for Rick Santorum, they are chomping at the bit here in my district.

It's all about hyped up polls like I told you about Marie, they use them to direct the outcome of the election and have little or nothing to do with what the majority think.

November 04, 2006 9:31 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Well the seperation of church and state issue might come into play some day that's all. I worry about that because I really LOVE to vote there.

But could you imagine having the Westboro Baptist Church as the only place you could go vote? Holy ****!

November 04, 2006 12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno, Marie. They wouldn't even let me vote this year.
They let illegal immigrants vote. They let the felons vote. They let dead people vote. On "LA Law" a few years ago, they let the retarded guy vote.
Me, I don't get to vote. They turned me away from the election commissioner's office twice. (In Kansas, you're allowed to vote early under certain circumstances.)
If the country goes to hell Wednesday morning, it won't be because I didn't try to stop it.

November 04, 2006 2:47 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Uncle P,

I dunno, Marie. They wouldn't even let me vote this year.
They let illegal immigrants vote. They let the felons vote. They let dead people vote. On "LA Law" a few years ago, they let the retarded guy vote.
Me, I don't get to vote. They turned me away from the election commissioner's office twice. (In Kansas, you're allowed to vote early under certain circumstances.)
If the country goes to hell Wednesday morning, it won't be because I didn't try to stop it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOL, Awwwwwww Uncle P, I would keep trying. If Dead Uncle Bob can vote, I'm sure you can!

November 05, 2006 8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It took emails to just about everybody in town, including Dr. Dobson and the Kansas Secretary of State, but the local election commissar relented and decided to accept my temporary driver's license as a "government document" and I was permitted to vote this morning.
I was pleasantly suprised, and yet my faith in the rule of law and the efficiency of the civil service is not fully restored. Go figger, eh?

November 06, 2006 1:01 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Uncle P,

It took emails to just about everybody in town, including Dr. Dobson and the Kansas Secretary of State, but the local election commissar relented and decided to accept my temporary driver's license as a "government document" and I was permitted to vote this morning.
I was pleasantly suprised, and yet my faith in the rule of law and the efficiency of the civil service is not fully restored. Go figger, eh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well good for you!!! You got to vote today? Ok I'm jealous! We ONLY get to vote tomorrow unless it's absentee. I suppose it's because all the drunk's and the Liquor store people would have a fit if the liquor stores were closed for more than 1 day!

November 06, 2006 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast