free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

November 07, 2004

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

Maybe President Bush Won More Votes Than We Thought Had Voter Fraud Not Been Taking Place

Election Sleaze in Hollywood

Newsmax received many reports of vote fraud and corruption from readers. Here's a sample from California:

I enjoy your website and thought you might want to know what happened to me today. I live in North Hollywood. I went to vote today and on the booklet attached to my voter machine was a "sample vote" marked with the ink pen for president. The vote was for John Kerry. I immediately informed a poll worker. She removed the voting machine and seemed disappointed that such a thing took place. Now whether or not the other machines were defaced as well I do not know. But I thought everyone should know that this happened in our state. A state that will easily be won by John Kerry. And if it happened here. ... I filed a Election Complaint Form and mailed it off myself today.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast