free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

November 03, 2004

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

Kerry, Your Done Just Go!

Dont go away mad, just go away. Obviously people found out what a seriously awful human being you are. And you thought the high voter turnout was for you ha! I can just see Ted Kennedy's face today, that is if he isnt face down with a bottle of Bourbon in his hand. What's really funny is Senator Edwards, and Tom Daschle are out of a job! I know I'm a sore winner, but after all the hell you guys have given my President, you deserve it. I hope Michael Moore goes into seclusion, and he gave up his right to an Acadamy award so people could see his lie of a movie even. Oh this is to good to be true. And we dont have to put up with Terayyyyyza either oh I am going to have such a wonderful day. Hey Swift Boat Vets......YOU WON, AND WELCOME HOME YOU ARE OUR HEROS!!!!!
SEMPER FI........

3 Comments:

Blogger Librarian Babe said...

Wow. I'd almost think this blog was a parody of a conservative sheep but you're just way too serious. People like you frighten me. Your lack of spelling, grammatical and critical thinking skills cast shame on our American educational system. Bush really ought to stop cutting funding to schools. (What was that he said about "No child left behind?" That was all well and good until it came to putting money where his mouth was.)

November 03, 2004 7:22 PM  
Blogger RJay said...

I like Democrats when they concede. They should do it more often. I wonder if Soros picked out his monastery yet and if Robert Redford is packing his bags to move to Ireland. He should move to Canada or France and take his Sundance channel with him.

I see the liberals (Nadia) are picking on you again. They all live in the state they won with 100% of the vote. The State of Denial.

November 04, 2004 5:03 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Blithered and RJ:
I'm Lovin it! You know things in the Liberal arena have gotten bad when the people replace the House Minority Leader, bring in a bunch of Republican seats including a Governor, and give the Sitting President who for 2 years people (on the left) called an idiot, and other vicious names, and when it came down to it I bet even some of those lefties voted for him too. All in all, way to go Americans!!! Later Dasshole lol...
----------------------------------------------
L4T:
I think it was quite fair and square myself, and to tell you the truth I dont even agree all the time with my President, I Love him dearly, but I'm not sure anyone would agree with thier President about everything. But at least we can put to rest the "Stealing Election" notion now. That nonsence is over, nothing like a clear, concise victory :-)
-------------------------------------------
Nadia:
Ha, well what can I say, you are exactly the kind of people millions spoke out against. The kind that hold up everything in Congress, that squabble and fit throw and never get anything done because you dont want to let go of that power you think you have. You remind me of someone who has lost her playtoy and is stomping her feet. Buck up GF! Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and move along with the rest of the people. If we play nice together maybe something can get done. Dont hold up the process, go with the flow. :-)

November 04, 2004 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast