free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

November 02, 2004

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

I Finally Saw Stolen Honor

Jesus! Now I see why the Swift Boat Vets were so mad. I would be too if I was left behind by a fellow Soldier to be left to the hands and the Mercy of the Viet Cong, while that Soldier actually "Traitor" was testifying on Capital Hill and that crap that he was saying to congress was being blasted in the POW's cells. so they just got tortured more and more. I know Jane Fonda apologised, but I dont think she actually meant it. I'm truly sorry that Kerry never apologised! I understand why you guys are so upset, and I dont blame you. I will say it if no one else does.
WELCOME HOME!!!!! JOB WELL DONE!!! SEMPER FI........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast