free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

October 15, 2006

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

Murtha: "Screw Republicans"

Murtha Tells MoveOn Members: 'Screw' Republicans

"Screw them," Rep. John Murtha said of Republicans in an email sent to the liberal political group MoveOn.org on Wednesday. The Pennsylvania Democrat, who is urging a U.S. military withdrawal from Iraq, added that he needs its members' help to throw GOP congressmen "out of power -- as many of them as possible."

"A year ago when I presented my plan for Iraq, I did it to provide leadership and protect our troops," Murtha stated in his email. "The Republicans have spent their time name-calling while the situation for our troops in Iraq gets worse. They've tried to smear me, other veterans, Democrats, you and anybody who stands up to them.

"Well, let me say one thing right now: screw them," the 16-term congressman declared. "Those gravestones at Arlington cemetery don't say Democrat or Republican on them. We are all patriots.

"As long as Republicans are in charge," Murtha added in his email, "they're just going to keep playing politics instead of doing what needs to be done for the American people.

"And that's why we need to throw them out of power -- as many of them as possible," he stated.

"I've never been one to go out front and lead the charge in the elections -- but I learned that these Republicans in charge right now couldn't care less about getting out of Iraq," Murtha alleged. "Only a switch of power will change things.

"I'm working hard to turn the mess in Iraq around -- but I need more good people in Congress with me," Murtha stated. He referred to "outstanding" candidates that he would like to see elected, such as fellow Pennsylvania Democrats Lois Murphy in the 6th District and Chris Carney in the 10th District, as well as Zack Space, a candidate in Ohio's 18th District race.

"The three candidates who need your support today will fight side-by-side with me in Congress when the time comes to hold George W. Bush's feet to the fire," Murtha stated. "Can I count on you to chip in $25 or more?" he asked.

As Cybercast News Service previously reported, MoveOn.org announced in mid-August that it was coming to the defense of Murtha and other Democrats who oppose the war in Iraq.

At that time, MoveOn's Political Action Team accused "Republican operatives" of attacking Murtha and stated in an email there was "no damn way we're going to let them get away with it." The group pledged to "go on offense" against the GOP in the mid-term elections with "a hard-hitting new TV ad about Iraq."

But on Thursday, Bill Pascoe, a spokesman for Murtha's opponent, Republican Diana Irey told Cybercast News Service that "Jack Murtha's recent fundraising solicitation on behalf of the radical leftwing group MoveOn.org shows voters of Pennsylvania's 12th District again just how far out of touch with their mainstream conservative values he's willing to go to curry favor from his new liberal buddies."



"Just as important, his two-word screed about those who would dare disagree with him politically -- 'screw them' -- is evidence of his hatred for political dissent and his rejection of the notion of honest and fair debate," Pascoe added.

"This email just goes to prove what Diana Irey has been saying for months -- if you thought the Jack Murtha of 2006 was the same guy you'd been voting for, for years you don't know Jack -- and you can find out more by visiting YouDontKnowJack.org and seeing for yourself."

Also on Thursday, Larry Bailey, president of Vets for the Truth (VFTT) -- an organization working to "boot Murtha" from Congress on Nov. 7 -- agreed that the congressman's attitude in his email is something voters should consider.

Bailey told Cybercast News Service: "'Screw them' is what John Murtha has said for 32 years to:

"Iraq War veterans, who have tried unsuccessfully to discuss that conflict with Murtha;

"Honest citizens, who are berated, cursed and threatened by Murtha goons;

"Taxpayers, who have to come up with the money for Murtha's self-serving appropriations 'earmarks;'

"Troops in Iraq, who are unjustly characterized by Murtha for having 'killed innocent civilians in cold blood;'

"Honest politicians, who object to the 'bully-boy' tactics employed by Murtha in getting his way; and

"Anyone who dares to disagree with or vote against John Murtha.
"'Screw them' might well be the epitaph inscribed on Murtha's tombstone," Bailey stated.

"'Screw you, Murtha!' might well be the verdict rendered by the voters of the 12th District of Pennsylvania on Nov. 7," he added. "That will be what those voters will be saying to MoveOn.org as well."


Read Story Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmmmm Isnt that the same Murtha who is saying:

Rep. Murtha Blasts GOP for Name-Calling

WASHINGTON -- Rep. John Murtha, a decorated Marine veteran who favors withdrawing U.S. troops from Iraq, wrote an essay for Sunday's Washington Post blasting Republicans for referring to him and other Iraq war opponents as "Defeatocrats."

In his opinion piece, first published on the Post's Web site Saturday night, Murtha, D-Pa., said Vice President Dick Cheney, Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld and others in the White House have called Iraq war opponents appeasers and pessimists and labeled Democrats the "cut and run" party.

"It's all baseless name-calling, and it's all wrong," Murtha wrote. "Unless, of course, being a Defeatocrat means taking a good hard look at the administration's Iraq policy and determining that it's a failure. And Blah Blah Blah


Read Story Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that's one way to get all of us Republicans to vote for you Liberal freaks! You say you want a change, yet YOU STILL HAVE NO PLAN, You Bash our President Constantly, You call our Commander-In-Chief a Cheat and a Liar EVERY DAY!! IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR!!, He can do NOTHING right in you on the left's opinion, (Yet the Economy is BOOMING and we havent been ATTACKED IN 5 YEARS!!) You say we have never worked an honest day IN OUR LIVES!!!, You tell us we are Warmongers just because we believe STRONGLY that we have to fight the terrorists somewhere else besides the streets of Omaha, Nebraska, AND NOW YOU TELL US TO GO SCREW OURSELVES?!!! Are you friggen serious? There isnt a chance in hell after all the mud slinging you on the left have done that would make me want to vote for you, vile, despicable, hypocritical, varments. I'm with the guy/gal who wrote this story "SCREW YOU MURTHA"!!!!

16 Comments:

Blogger A.C. McCloud said...

They are the angriest bunch of people I've ever seen. I think they need more R&R.

October 15, 2006 7:49 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

A.C.,

They are the angriest bunch of people I've ever seen. I think they need more R&R.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think they need medication!!

October 15, 2006 8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, it's the old cut and run plan eh? Well it appears as though it might not matter what ol'cut and run has say. He's trailing his opponent in his district. Wouldn't that be something if they tossed this bum out? I'm from Pennsylvania and I ashamed to say this butt head is from my state.

Abscam us once shame on him, Abscam us twice shame on us.

October 16, 2006 5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's with all the fat guys in in Congress? Seriously, I've been noticing that most of these hot air bags like Murtha are seriously obese. Think thev've had their nose in the public trough too long? I do!

October 16, 2006 5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, JG. Hastert and Cheney certainly do look like they've had their fat jowls in the public trough for a very, very long time!

LOL!

PS. trough=troff. English is a crazy language.

How do you pronounce rough? Ruff.

Then why must I pronounce trough as troff and not truff?

Drives me nuts. Just like politicians do.

October 16, 2006 6:38 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

JG,

Ah, it's the old cut and run plan eh? Well it appears as though it might not matter what ol'cut and run has say. He's trailing his opponent in his district. Wouldn't that be something if they tossed this bum out? I'm from Pennsylvania and I ashamed to say this butt head is from my state.

Abscam us once shame on him, Abscam us twice shame on us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I keep getting emails from some Lady that want's to debate Murtha. Is that his opponent? Diana Irey? Yes that would be something if he got tossed, remember DumpDaschle.com? I bet this BootMurtha.com is having the same effect!

October 16, 2006 8:01 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

JG,

What's with all the fat guys in in Congress? Seriously, I've been noticing that most of these hot air bags like Murtha are seriously obese. Think thev've had their nose in the public trough too long? I do!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They look like they have been eating quite well dont they?

October 16, 2006 8:05 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Mrs Green,

I agree, JG. Hastert and Cheney certainly do look like they've had their fat jowls in the public trough for a very, very long time!

LOL!

PS. trough=troff. English is a crazy language.

How do you pronounce rough? Ruff.

Then why must I pronounce trough as troff and not truff?

Drives me nuts. Just like politicians do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I dont know of any excuse for Hastert, but Cheney? Cheney isnt morbidly obese! A bit overstuffed yeah but obese no. Maybe they should all go on the Mike Huckabee weight loss plan. I mean look at Ted Kennedy GEEZ!!!! He would probably lose a few if he would just put down the Bourbon!

October 16, 2006 8:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yup Murtha can pretty much go screw himself. Pretentious twit that he is.

October 16, 2006 8:46 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Jenn,

Yup Murtha can pretty much go screw himself. Pretentious twit that he is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He will be screwing something after Nov 7 that's for sure. But it wont be us!

October 16, 2006 9:33 AM  
Blogger Pennsylvania Independent said...

The majority of the people in John Murtha's district agree with him.I don't support cutting and running, but I would like to see an exit stragedy for Iraq. I don't want any incumbents to win, but I have a feeling he is going to win in his district. I am glad I do not live in his district. His district is one of the "economically disadvataged area" in the state.

October 16, 2006 3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pennsy, Pennsy, Pennsy, let's see if I can set you straight here on the objective on going to war. You don't go to war to find an exit strategy, you go to war to defeat your enemy. When you have throughly defeated the enemy then you set up a government that will no longer be a threat. After that then you establish military bases to keep control of situation until a time when everything has settled down and that country is on the road to peaceful endeavors by a government that has control of the country.

Another good principle of winning a war is to never let the enemy know what you are planning to do. Duh!

Cutting and running as ol' Hog jowl suggests, will only create more problems than were intially encountered when it was decided and voted on to go to war in the first place. That scenario seems to be forgotten or purposely ignored by the demo-dumps.

Sorry for all the name calling, I just can't shake old habits during election time. It used to be worse. :-)

October 17, 2006 6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Marie, Diana Irey is Murtha's opponent Diana Irey

Here's the link to the ABSCAM tape
Murtha & ABSCAM

I know ABSCAM was a long time ago (1980) but there were politicians dropping like flies from around my area here in Philadelphia. I grew up just outside of Philadelphia and When ABSCAM hit I had just gotten off active duty and come home and I was infuriated by this scandal and immediately got involved in politics. These guys should have been buried under the jail. I just got done putting my life on the line in the middle east and these bastards thought they were taking money from the very people that were threating the country and my life.

October 17, 2006 7:06 AM  
Blogger Pennsylvania Independent said...

J_G,
The purpsoe of the war was to get Saddam out of power. He is now out of power. Mission accomplished. He was suppost to have WMD's. None found, except for 500 cans of sarin gas that were in suuch horrible shape because they were buried. They were totally useless in the condition they were in. We TRIED to set a government up in Iraq. Elections were held. Nothing seems to be taking place. Even if we did set up a government in Iraq, who is to say 15 to 20 years from now they won't turn against us. Look at bin Laden. He was condiered an ally at one time. Saddam was considered an ally at one time also.

October 17, 2006 11:50 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Penn,

The majority of the people in John Murtha's district agree with him.I don't support cutting and running, but I would like to see an exit stragedy for Iraq. I don't want any incumbents to win, but I have a feeling he is going to win in his district. I am glad I do not live in his district. His district is one of the "economically disadvataged area" in the state.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You should listen to JG, she knows more about this than anybody on my blog. But I will tell you it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out the exit strategy, and for the life of me I dont understand why YOU guy's cant grasp this, maybe it is worth repeating for the umpeenth time AS THE IRAQI ARMY STANDS UP....WE AND THE COALITION FORCES STAND DOWN! You have to remember there are 33 other Countries involved in Iraq, ALL of them had the same intelligence WE did. They ALL understand the consequences of leaving the Iraqi's before they are trully ready to be on thier own. What you are seeing on TV is the worst areas of Iraq, it is NOT the entire Country! JG pointed out a while back when I posted the conversation I had with my Kurdish friend, the area's of trouble are pretty much contained to the "Suni Triangle". Once that area is contained, that's it. Is it going to be hard? Hell yeah! Are there going to be more attacks between Iraqi's and insurgents? You bet! Will the Iraqi's have to deal with this problem all on thier own? Mostly, and with help from the Coalition, but they have thier chance right now to take control, and they are trying as hard as they can. Is this going to be a long slog? Yes! But look at the alternative, those that want to pull out NOW are crazy, if we were to pull out that not only leaves the rest of our Allies and Coalition troops there to fend for themselves, but it lets the Iranians in to take full control over Iraq and turn it into another Terrorist playground. And then what happens to my friend Danny? Or how about all those troops that have died for this cause? Do you want them to have died in vein? I dont think you do. The only alternative is complete Victory. Iraq for the first time in a LONG time is our Ally! You dont desert your Allies when they are in the battle for thier lives! We didnt in Europe, we arent going to now.
You had better think real long and hard about your choice in this election. That is, if you intend to vote. Terrorist playground? Or a thriving Iraqi Ally? Right in the heart of the middle east where it counts THE MOST! A thriving Iraq hands that freak in Iran a TOTAL AND COMPLETE LOSS! And guess what will happen after that? The Domino affect. Once the people of Iran see a thriving Iraq, they are going to want the same thing FREEDOM!! There are movements in some of these Arab countries that are just salivating waiting for thier opportunity to have Democracy and Freedom. And what happens after that? When the terrorists see these people overthrowing thier own governments, and seeing terrorism doesnt stand a chance anymore, they will pack up thier little toys and go home! "Peace Through Democracy"....I dont know any other way to explain this to you and I hope you understand this.

October 17, 2006 2:04 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

JG,

Yes Marie, Diana Irey is Murtha's opponent Diana Irey

Here's the link to the ABSCAM tape
Murtha & ABSCAM

I know ABSCAM was a long time ago (1980) but there were politicians dropping like flies from around my area here in Philadelphia. I grew up just outside of Philadelphia and When ABSCAM hit I had just gotten off active duty and come home and I was infuriated by this scandal and immediately got involved in politics. These guys should have been buried under the jail. I just got done putting my life on the line in the middle east and these bastards thought they were taking money from the very people that were threating the country and my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I dont know how I got on her email list lol but I think she want's me to post something on my blog about all this. I'm seriously getting mail 3,4, even 5 times a day from this lady.

I'm sorry about what happened to you when you came home from active duty. I think I saw part of that ABSCAM video but I will watch it again.

In the meantime I am going to read all her mail again and find out what it is she want's me to do, since I am not in Penn, I cant vote there, so I just cant figure all this out until I read all this stuff. There isnt much going on in Oklahoma right now so I might as well help out this lady!

October 17, 2006 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast