free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

January 04, 2006

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

I Dont Even Have The Words

My thoughts and prayers are with those families of the Coal Miners in West Va. After 41 hours of being trapped underground and having thier families hopes come alive with the news thier loved ones had been found alive, thier hopes were smashed after learning 1 of the 13 Coal Miners survived.
What a rollercoaster of emotion.
I hope and pray for the remaining Coal Miner's health.
May God be with all the families of the fallen Coal Miners.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I made a lengthy post about the irresponsibilty of the press on this story. This is what I said, in a nutshell:

They are responsible for accuracy in their stories, and they ditched their responsibility to get the story out. There is no excuse for this. They are professionals. They should know better.

Apparently, I hit a home run on this one as both ER, a leftie print journalist, (who coincidently works for an Oklahoma newspaper) and Lone Ranger, a Conservative broadcast journalist, agree with me, and, what's even more surprising, with each other!

January 05, 2006 7:51 PM  
Blogger Wheeli said...

I believe the Media is very much at fault in all the confusion. My Freshman Journalism teach taught use 2 major unbreakable rules, 1 always varify, 2 Never become the Story. I think they broke both in this case.

January 06, 2006 4:59 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Yeah I think the media doesnt care if the story is true or not, they just run with it and the rest of us be damned.

January 07, 2006 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast