free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

January 01, 2006

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

Are You A Republican?

A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."


The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude.


She rolled her eyes and said, "You must be a Republican."


"I am," replied the man. "How did you know?"


"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to me."


The man smiled and responded, "You must be a Democrat."


"I am," replied the balloonist. "How did you know?"


"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are or where you're going. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it's my fault."

2 Comments:

Blogger RJay said...

Hi Marie,
That's a liberal alright.
If you haven't seen it here's the GREATEST MOVIE LINE EVER VIDEO

Have a great new year. I pray the fire is controlled soon.
Ron

January 02, 2006 1:34 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Well thank you. Tomorrow is suppose to be a bad day as far as fires go here. And I have plains all behind me so I am a little worried, but we Oklahoman's are pretty resiliant. Just get the water hoses out in the morning and hope all goes well. It doesnt feel like Winter here at all it's more like fall or spring!! We mainly need helocopters that can drop water. But we are getting alot of help from other states already so all might be very well.
I LOVE that Movie Clip with Bob Hope. He was one of the funniest I have ever seen. I think he was a Republican lol. If not he sure could have been. That was very funny. I might slide that in my page somewhere if I have room.
Thank's again my friend!!!!

January 02, 2006 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast