free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

December 29, 2005

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

Hope You All Had A Very Merry Christmas

Wow!! Look what I got for Christmas:


Yeahhhhhhhhh Rightttttttttttttt!!! I Wish.
I was sent this in an e-mail and I thought this truck was so awesome I just had to share. Whoever painted and did the design artwork on this truck had alot of patience and did a beautiful job! What a Patriot...















I did however get the most beautiful Grandson anyone could ever ask for :-)
I would post his picture but I wouldnt want some Liberal nutjob to try to steal him!
Alot to talk about, where to start? EeeeeK!!! This may take a bit..I think I will start with these Patriotic Truck Photos...
Hope everyone's Christmas was blessed, and I hope the New Year will bring much happiness to everyone, with the exception of those Lunatic Liberals who insist on trying to tear apart my President and his administration.

3 Comments:

Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

Congratulations on your grandson!

December 31, 2005 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

January 01, 2006 12:45 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Thank You Wordsmith!
What a Christmas Present.
He is gorgeous, but then I'm biased :-)

You too Aakash, I tried to comment on your blog and it doesnt appear to have that feature. I cant blame you lol. Thank's for stopping by and keep up the good work!

January 02, 2006 10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast