free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

October 13, 2004

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

Debated To Death

I am so glad these debates are over. I'm so sick to death of Kerry's voice I'm ready to pull my hair out! Kerry's voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard.
Bush had Kerry on the run the minute he took the floor. I havent seen Kerry studder and flinch and forget as much as he did tonight. Bush not only handed Kerry the cake he spoon fed it to him. Kerry was at a loss on every issue, but what's becoming very disturbing is the fact that Kerry has to bring Dick Cheney's daughter into the Gay Marriage scene. So I suppose now every time the "Gay Marriage" issue is brought up, so will be Cheney's daughter. What I found funny was when they brought up Kerry's wife and EVERYONE laughed. But with all the voter registration fraud going on all over the place I hope we can have an honest election.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast