free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

January 15, 2010

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

Sarah Palin Joins Fox News



Sarah Palin, former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice-presidential candidate, will take her conservative message to Fox News as a regular commentator, the cable channel announced Monday.

"I am thrilled to be joining the great talent and management team at Fox News," Palin said in a statement posted on the network's website. "It's wonderful to be part of a place that so values fair and balanced news."

Fox said that according to the multi-year deal, Palin will offer political commentary and analysis. She also will host occasional episodes of Fox News Real American Stories, a series featuring true inspirational stories about Americans.

Rest Of Story Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bring On That Conservative Message! Way To Go Sarah!



Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I hope she doesn't get too comfortable over at FOX News. We need her to be ready to run for President in 2012.

We have stopped visiting each other, Marie. AND WE BOTH KNOW WHY. Let's visit each other more often.

January 17, 2010 10:06 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Mark,

We do?

I haven't been visiting anyone lately, I'm lucky I get a post out because I have have been trying to move back to Oklahoma from California which is taking quite a bit of time.

I guess I better visit everyone soon lol

January 18, 2010 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad Sarah got the job at Fox. I'm also glad that you are trying to get yourself back together. I know how difficult it is but you are good and strong person, the salt of the earth.

January 18, 2010 3:58 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Jenn,

I am happy she did too.

Awww Thank You :-)

I am trying really hard. I forgot (When I took my Haitis) that blogging really does get you back in the groove of things and takes alot of other crap off your mind.

So I just drag my little laptop with me back and forth and do my thing as best I can with the limited amount of time I have.

I hate moving but this move will be a permanent one so it has to take a bit of time.

January 18, 2010 4:32 PM  
Blogger The Federalist said...

Swwweeet ! Another smokin' hot airhead on Fox News! Yee-haw!

January 23, 2010 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast