free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

March 27, 2007

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

Tony Snow Cancer Returns




WASHINGTON — White House Press Secretary Tony Snow is once again stricken with cancer after doctors found a cancerous growth in his lower abdomen, the White House announced Tuesday.




The cancer, originally in his colon, has spread to his liver, said White House spokeswoman Dana Perino. Snow spoke to President Bush Tuesday morning, who told Snow he and first lady Laura Bush are praying for him.

Bush struck an optimistic tone about Snow's mood, adding that he looked forward to the day when Snow returns to the White House.

"His attitude is one that he is not going to let this whip him," Bush said during a brief statement to reporters in the Rose Garden. "My attitude is that we need to pray for him."

Snow is consulting with doctors what type of treatment to pursue as he recovers in the hospital following the surgery. There were no complications with the surgery and it takes about a week to heal, Perino said.

Full Story Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are in our thought's and Prayers Tony.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

It's too bad for Tony that he isn't married to John Edwards. Then he would get the best care available. If not, the most successful malpractivce attorney in America would make sure the doctors never practice again.

I'm sorry. I hate to seem insensitive, but it just happens to be what's been running through my mind lately. The fact that Edwards got so rich off frivolous malpractice suits and now he has to depend on the very people who he sues so often to save his wife's life.

March 28, 2007 4:39 AM  
Blogger kris said...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/

Dear Marie

Sorry off topic but thought you'd like to know that the BBC has just broadcast a documentary of Fred Phelps and the Westboro wackos. If you click the above link, there is a little clip of it. I don't know how long the BBC will keep it up there.

April 01, 2007 2:32 PM  
Blogger kris said...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctwo/noise/?id=louis_theroux

this is a better link for the westboro wackos.

April 01, 2007 2:38 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Mark,

I understand what you mean.

Tony will be fine I'm quite sure.

April 02, 2007 9:47 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Kris,

I just peeked at that link.

Those are thee sickest bunch of freaks I have ever seen next to Islamo-Radical fruitloops. They ARE just as dangerous.

Those people are NOT Christians I dont even know why they call themselves Christians. I have never felt such hatred for a group in all my life.

I seriously hope they come down my way someday close enough for me to drive to see them, my car may just accidentally slip out of gear and OOPS!!!

April 02, 2007 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast