free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

February 04, 2007

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

Here's One Way To Stick It To The IRS

Dear Senator,


As a native Oklahoman and excellent customer of the Internal Revenue Service, I
am writing to ask for your assistance. I have contacted the Department of
Homeland Security in an effort to determine the process for becoming an
illegal alien and they referred me to you.

My primary reason for wishing to change my status from U.S. Citizen to
illegal alien stem from the bill which was recently passed by the Senate and
for which you voted. If my understanding of this bill's provisions is
accurate, as an illegal alien who has been in the United States for five
years, all I need to do to become a citizen is to pay a $2,000 fine and
income taxes for three of the last five years. I know a good deal when I see
one and I am anxious to get the process started before everyone figures it
out.

Simply put, those of us who have been here legally have had to pay taxes
every year so I'm excited about the prospect of avoiding two years of taxes
in return for paying a $2,000 fine. Is there any way that I can apply to be
illegal retroactively? This would yield an excellent result for me and my
family because we paid heavy taxes in 2004 and 2005.

Additionally, as an illegal alien I could begin using the local emergency
room as my primary health care provider. Once I have stopped paying premiums for medical insurance, my accountant figures I could save almost $10,000 a year.

Another benefit in gaining illegal status would be that my kids would
receive preferential treatment regarding "in-state" tuition rates for many colleges throughout the United States.

Lastly, I understand that illegal status would relieve me of the burden of
renewing my driver's license and making those burdensome car insurance
premiums.
This is very important to me given that I have children who will be driving my car in the near future.

If you would provide me with an outline of the process to become illegal
(retroactively if possible) and copies of the necessary forms, I would be
most appreciative. Thank you for your assistance.

Your Loyal Constituent,

3 Comments:

Blogger L_B said...

Si Senora Marie, I will advise my very good friend to change her a name to be called Senorita Jennifera Gallaghera, she will get her a money back, no?

I was a born in Spain and a move to Italy, then I come to America but they say I have to go through long a process and I must have a job or have a sponsor to take a care of me if I fall a sick. Thing have a change since then. I even learn to speak a English, not so good but at lease I try, I try hard but it is a very hard.

I blame a you American though, you become a lazy and you want to elect people that tell you they do everything for you from a cradle to grave. This is how it a happen and I see it every day.

Only way to stop this now is to close off a border, you make a them that want to come here go through a process, you listen to them say, "I want to be American". If they no say that then you turn a them around and say go home then, we only want people that want to be American.

My dear friend Domenica, she come from a Sicily, she know Pledge of Alligiance, the Star Spangled Banner and asks me to bring a nice new American flag to put on her door and a post box when old ones too worn out. Domenica an immigrant but now she say "I am American" in English!

February 04, 2007 4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marie

That is kind of funny Marie. Telling the Senator. Hey Gringo "We Don't Need No Stinking Green Card". LOL

February 04, 2007 8:31 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

You guys crack me up lol

February 05, 2007 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast