free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

January 26, 2007

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

Over at Gazing At The Flag
She needs help in the following area:

"Helping Our Soldiers
Help Afghan Children
One Pair of Shoes,
One Pair of Mittens,
and a Cap at a Time"

All the information for this wonderful operation to bring warm clothes to the children of Afghanistan are located over at her Website
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wordsmith over at Sparks From The Anvil

Is asking Republicans and those that believe that these Republican Senator's and Congressman should not get away with signing the Resolution "Not To Support The President And The Troops", To Take The Pledge

All the information for "Taking The Pledge" is located over at his website. Which I am now a big supporter of the pledge. Why should one more dime go to these Republican Senators that dont represent alot of us and the way we feel?

Also blogging on this:

Skye has a blast fax message, or you can use it as an email over at MidnightBlue
Lots of links and help over there.

Curt: "Flopping Aces" "Resolution For Quitting"
Lots of links and help over there too.


So send the kids in Afghanistan a Sweater and Sign the Pledge!!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your spelling is really, really terrible. If you want people to listen to take your opinions seriously, I'd suggest using a spell checker or otherwise going back to school.

Cheers.

January 28, 2007 1:06 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Marie, don't let that idiot bother you. There is nothing wrong with your spelling. Ocassionally we all make typos. I suppose Mr. Jacob is perfect?

I am a very good speller, but I always use the spellcheck feature over at my place just in case I do a typo.

Just keep doing what you're doing. The message is vastly more important than the spelling.

January 28, 2007 9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It appears that a stray cat has wondered through and tried to pee on your blog Marie. I went over to the moron's site and it appears it's just another one of those kids with nothing better to with their time but criticize others for their own lack of ideas and purpose.

I signed up over at Take the Pledge and I'll see what kind of clothing I can put together for some Afghan children. My own clothing may be a bit too large to fit a child but you never know when thse children given the right opportunity and nutrition could grow to six foot tall like me.

Alos,Jacub go fug urself and quit wearing women's clothes you do a terrible diservice to women by your unflattering imitation.

January 28, 2007 1:20 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Gee Jacob, You took the time to post that? lol

I'm all broken up about it.

January 29, 2007 9:05 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Mark,

I dont let people like that bother me.

They show thier ignorance by going through all the trouble of getting through "Word" to do it lol, which is sort of amusing.

January 29, 2007 9:10 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

JG,

It was bound to happen sometime lol

January 29, 2007 9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marie,

I did sign the petition and donated what I could.

Marie, you always know it's a liberal when they first thing that they do is complain about ones spelling. I always purposely mis-spell words when I am on a new blog just to find out who the Liberals are on the site. It works every time. LOL

January 29, 2007 5:22 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Night,

I did sign the petition and donated what I could.

Marie, you always know it's a liberal when they first thing that they do is complain about ones spelling. I always purposely mis-spell words when I am on a new blog just to find out who the Liberals are on the site. It works every time. LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Well good for you! And Thank You!


Night, you ever notice when Liberal's cant retort logically, they attack you on your spelling? lol

Good idea how to find the Liberals Night, haha good one.

January 29, 2007 5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Marie -
Just saw that you did this - Thank you for your help... I know Todd will be happy!

February 05, 2007 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast