free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

November 09, 2006

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

I Went Through Hell To Vote

I Was Disenfranchized!!!!

It all started the night before the Election, Nov 6, 2006. First I get this phone call from the Democratic National Committee telling me if I show up at the polls tomorrow I will be ARRESTED! Well naturally I wasnt going to fall for that I thought it was someone just playing a nasty joke. Until the next morning. Nov 7, 2006 I go out to my car to go do my Civil Duty and Vote, all my tires were slashed! And a chain with a big huge lock was fastened from one door handle to another all the way around the car. I'm thinking at this point OK someone is now trying to stop me from voting, so I catch a ride with the neighbor. We pull up, walked toward the polling station and there they were, members of the Democratic National Committee and someone who looked (I cant be sure) but it looked alot like George Soros and friends with Firefighter style water HOSES!! They were getting ready to shoot those hoses at me and my neighbor, and screamed at us "If you go in there and vote Republican you will send us all back to the early civil rights days of the 60's", then they blasted us, we went rolling down the driveway, by the time we came to our senses and dried off a bit the Varments were gone. Convinced now I must vote instead of facing all this Voter intimidation. That wasnt enough for the Dems however, while I'm in the polling station in line to get my ballot, there was a BOMB THREAT! In Oklahoma we take that kind of stuff seriously. So we all had to evacuate, which was sort of ok I guess it gave me extra time to dry off. After the bombsquad left, and we were allowed back in I noticed an extreme amount of Hispanic's, People that looked like they walked right out of jail, and a bunch of people yelling at the poll workers "But I'm Not Dead, Uncle Joe Is Dead", now this was unusual even for Oklahoma. One poll worker got so frustrated he got up and started choking one of the Voters! I still think the Voter should have brought an ID though. After the Police left and took away the poll worker everything appeared to have gone back to normal. I get my ballot and head to the booth to vote, and low and behold another problem some guy got frustrated at one of the machines and broke it. Smashed it to bits by George. So I finally get done and I'm wondering at this point what is going to happen to me once I get to one of the same machines? Well naturally I had to go the whole distance, after all I didnt come this far for nothing, so here I go, I put my ballot in and the machine sucked the damn thing out of my hand so fast it almost took off my finger. I head back to the polling workers for my little "I Voted" sticker. Got it, and me and my neighbor start running not walking back to her car. She starts it up and we were trying to get the hell out of that place, and as we were going back home I put the little sticker on my blouse, as my neighbor was pulling into her driveway she looked at me and started laughing, uncontrolably, I sure wasnt thinking at this point anything was funny. Then she pointed to the sticker on my blouse and instead of it saying "I Voted", it said "Congradulations"!!
Just how much Voter intimidation does a Republican have to take to make the Newspaper? Why am I not hearing about disenfranchized Voters this year? It that just a Democrat thing? Is it ok to torment a Republican but it makes the front page of the New York Times if it's a Democrat? I feel so violated, can something be done to stop the disenfranchizement of Republican Voters? Maybe I should just move to Canada!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, it was only a matter of time...

November 10, 2006 7:42 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Mudkitty,

Ah, it was only a matter of time...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What was? And what the heck is a Mudkitty?

November 10, 2006 8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A mudkitty is married to a mudcat, who took his handle from an old American ballplayer, mudcat grant.

November 10, 2006 10:10 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Mudkitty,

A mudkitty is married to a mudcat, who took his handle from an old American ballplayer, mudcat grant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank's for that explantion. I see people talking about Mudkitty's on other blogs and I assumed they were trolls!

November 10, 2006 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I get around.

November 10, 2006 5:52 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Mudkitty,

Yeah, I get around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I bet you have! Like those Catfish that eat all the crap at the bottom of a lake!

November 10, 2006 8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a great catfish recipe.

November 11, 2006 6:51 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Mudkitty,

I have a great catfish recipe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I bet you do.

November 11, 2006 7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not a foodie, I take it? It's a good ole southern recipe...

November 11, 2006 9:42 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Mudkitty,

Feel free to post it if you desire! I have a few Catfish recipies of my own.

It's terribly exciting to cut off the Catfish head and tail, and slice it right down the middle and take the guts out!

That is after you scrape all the garbage off of them first.

November 11, 2006 10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, LMMFAO marie. if people arent reading this story they are missin somethin. that was a good one, you sound just like a dem.

November 11, 2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Dawn,

OMG, LMMFAO marie. if people arent reading this story they are missin somethin. that was a good one, you sound just like a dem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank's. I'm glad someone actually READ the story!

November 12, 2006 12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad Mike posted this on his Wordloom - this is great!!!

January 08, 2007 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast