free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

May 01, 2006

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

Just A Bit Of Humor

I Recieved this is an e-mail and had to share:

This is a hoot!

While trying to escape through Pakistan, Osama Bin Laden found a Bottle on a beach and picked it up.

Suddenly, a female genie rose from the bottle and with a smile said "Master, may I grant you one wish?"

"You ignorant unworthy daughter-of-a-dog! Don't you know who I am? I don't need any common woman giving me anything" barked Bin Laden.

The shocked genie said "Please, I must grant you a wish or I will be returned to that bottle forever."

Osama thought a moment. Then grumbled about the impertinence of the woman, and said "Very well, I want to awaken with three American women in my bed in the morning, so just do it and be off with you!"

The annoyed genie said, "So be it !" and disappeared.

The next morning Bin Laden woke up in bed with Lorena Bobbitt, Tonya Harding and Hillary Clinton.

His penis was gone, his knees were broken, and he had no health insurance. God is good.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops that was me down below

May 01, 2006 5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant get over that picture of robert byrd above

May 01, 2006 5:50 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

I kind of get a kick out of that myself, Thank's

May 02, 2006 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is Osama? that was the focus and you republitards pick out everybody but Osama

May 06, 2006 6:32 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Anon,
The same question over and over again?
Check the above post!!

May 08, 2006 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast