free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

April 03, 2006

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

Michael Moore Eat Your Fat Ass Heart Out

Troops send a message to America
Messages From The Troops
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear supporters, My fellow troops and I are deeply grateful to you and could not fulfill our missions without your support. We understand that you may not agree with why we do what we do, but we are still in evermore need of our family's support. Our country is not only the reason we fight, but the people it stands for... Thank you, your soldier.
ARMY, Ashland, Ill.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am a soldier currently deployed in Iraq. First off, a big "Thank you" is in order to those who've continued to show their support. Many times the circumstances in which a soldier faces every day can be mentally draining. At times, you can feel rundown before the next mission. I live with twenty-five other souls. Each of them feel the same way. The letters and show of support bring a smile to our faces. It often reminds us of the bigger picture. So once again "Thank you" for caring.
McRae,Gabe Spc. US Army, DeSoto

I would like to thank those who pray, think, and who support the military men and women of our armed forces. It means a lot to us when we are verbally thanked. Thank you for the ones who care. Currently I am stationed in the Republic of Korea. Being so far from home for a year is tough but reading notes from all of our supporters makes us feel at home. Thank you again for your support. I will do and be the best I can for our country.
SSgt Jason A. Downing/USAF, Waukesha, Wis.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to thank you for what you do for our country.
Ann, Jacksonville, Ark.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for the messages and the support we get from you. It's not an easy job and the more support we see we get from the American people, it makes it that much better. I am currently deployed overseas so I say hello and thank you to all of you back in the home country. Thank you very much and stay safe.
PV2 Mike Pheobus United States Army, Fredericksburg, Va.

I would like to tell my wife that I love her and miss her very much and I cannot wait to get home to my wife and kids. I am always thinking about them and I am also counting down the days until I get to see them again!
SGT DUTILL / US ARMY, FORT HOOD

For all of you supporting us, I'd like to say my "Thank YOU." Keep up the excellent work, because we certainly appreciate it.
Anthony Muraski PFC Active Army, Antigo/Polar, Wis.

With myself, my mother, my father, my sister, and my brother-in-law all active duty military, it can be scary and confusing to wonder who will deploy next. My father recently returned from a year in Iraq, safe and sound. Your continuing support is what makes this job, this way of life, worth every moment of loneliness and stress we all endure. Thank you for all you do, remember that without you and your support we couldn't go as far as we do. God Bless.
MA2 Brandis Mione, Casa Grande, AZ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would just like to say thank you to those that do support us. We do what we do for you and sometimes when we see how people not only do not support the war, but they do not support our troops it may make a soldier become complacent and question what they are doing. People like you make us remember our reason for joing the military, to make things better for everyone else in the United States. Thank You for all that you do.
Valerie L. Forster/ SGT/ U.S. Army, Central Islip, N.Y.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to send my sincere gratitute to my wife and daughter for all their sacrifices, also all my family, friends, individuals and institutions that support servicemembers like me. Remember "Freedom is not Free," past generations gave us that right. I have been serving for 16 years (not for money or bonuses). I tell you this "will do it again for family, fellow servicemembers and future generations." It's been an honor to serve my country during the hard years and liberate others from opression. I missed the Gulf War; however I served in Germany at that time with force protection, Haiti (Uphold Democracy), Korea, Iraq (OIF 1&2) and now OIF VII. Remember that a simple thank you from the heart is priceless. Never forget that what makes America special is the "diversity" of its citizens and its volunteer servicemembers. Encourage your fellow citizens to join our cause. God bless you!
Pedro M. Nieto Jr. SFC/E-7 US ARMY, Kisseemee, Fla.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Supporters, My Name is Craig Gonzales, I just wanted to say thank you for supporting my Battle buddies throughout the Armed forces and want you to know that we do truly appreciate all of you for what you do. It is greatly appreciated. I just wanted to let you know that you are giving us soldiers the motivation we need to keep going day I and day out on every mission we go through.
Pv2 Gonzales, Inglewood, Calif.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would like to take this opportunity to Thank all of America for their support of our troops during our on-going war on terrorism. I would ask that the American people remember the tradegy of 9/11 and remember, that ultimately, those that we face would have our way of life cease to exist. We must remain strong and determined to see this through. We can only do this with your support. Thank you.
1SG (Ret.) Dana Walker, LaPorte, IN, Fla.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tons of thanks only scratches the surface when thinking about all the care packages the ladies from the Joliet Operation Care Package have sent to all my guys. A lot of them are away from home for the first time and the goods remind them of home, especially the guys who have no loved ones sending them correspondence; it's like a cloud of hope. Anyway, thanks for the continued support. It means a lot.
Jason M. Teague, Capt, USAF, Elwood, Ill.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would like to thank all the people who found this web site and took the time to send a little support to us over here. I'm sitting in my camps MWR ( rec-center ) on a computer right now and just happend to stumble across it myself. It was very touching to see how many fellow New Yorkers feel the way you kind folks do. I would just ask one thing of the people of my state, Please don't feel bad for us or the situation that we live in here overseas. It is our Honor and duty to take on the burdens we face here. Myself and many like me made the choice to come into the military post 911, understanding what we were getting into. The worst thing you can tell a soldier is "I'm sorry you had to go through that" for any war not just this one, becuase it makes him or her feel their job has less meening. We are happy to serve. But, once again, I'd like to thank you all for always thinking of us and for your support. There isn't one day that goes by that I don't think of NYC and the 5 boros, my home. I'm glad to be here so I can make sure what we went through on 911 never happends again. Love, R.
Pisano R. SPC. US ARMY INFANTRY, White Plains, N.Y.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank You for your loyalty to the people of the United States. You are an inspiration to us all. May God be with you.
ssgt Jeffery Fleming, Lynn Township, Mich.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To all of you who have blessed us with your unwavering support, thanks and love. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You'll never know how much it means to me and others over here to read your emails and letters, you can't imagine what it does for morale. It's like I told people when I was home on leave, and they were saying thank you. I said and you are the reason we do what we do. GOD BLESS AMERICA, AND ALL HER PEOPLE ... SSG JEFFERY DAVIS
SSG JEFFERY E DAVIS , 48TH BCT GEORGIA ARMY NATIONAL GUARD , SCANIA IRAQ, ELLIJAY, Ga.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While researching where to go for r&r I saw this web site. I am glad I took the time. It makes my job immeasurably easier knowing that we have people at home who truly care and support what we are doing and believe in what we are fighting and dying for. As an army medic, I see some of the bad that happens here. At times, it will be difficult to justify why these guys and gals are getting hurt and killed, but remember this, our military is an all-volunteer force. We believe in what we are doing and why we are here. If I can ask one favor of the people that do not know how to help, find an organization that helps disabled veterans. They have made the sacrifice that will always be with them. To my brothers from Vietnam you are not forgotten and I thank you as well as all prior service members. SSgt Brian Thompson us army reserve
BRIAN THOMPSON/SSG/ARMY RESEVE, PALOS HILLS, Ill.

I would like to thank everyone that has taken the time to write a message, send a package, or just take time out of your day to think about or pray for a service member. With everything you do day to day, you raise the morale of toops at home and abroad. I wish you could see the eyes of a service member when they see that people back home are in full support of what they are doing and will continue to support them as they return home. I know that with the support and love of people like you people, the world over will one day have the same freedoms that we as Americans are blessed with. Thank you again for all that you do.
Wade Polodna/SSgt/United States Marine Corps, Holmen, Wis.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would love to say that everything you do for us in these trying times is a God sent. The days go slow and morale gets low but in one second when we see the support of our families and those of you who have never seen us before bring a glimmer of hope and courage to our hearts and souls and allows us to deal with the tasks at hand and remember the reason we are here. Again Thank You for all that you do and we will always be there to secure the freedoms we all enjoy and hold dear for as long as it take. Sgt Joseph M. Shamay MWSS 274 Trap Team Leader Crash Fire Rescue USMC SEMPER FI
Sgt Joseph M. Shamay, Beaufort, N.C.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just a few messages from the Troops :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michael Moore Eat S...t!!!!
More Troop Letters Here

More Troop Letters: FOR THE TROOPS

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y'know, you would think a guy with Michael Moore's money would be able to afford a bathroom. And even if he couldn't figure it out himself, he's always palling around with Cindy Sheehan who is famous for being somebody's mom.
Go figger, eh?

April 04, 2006 7:35 AM  
Blogger Althusius said...

Wow, its great to hear some soldiers from Iraq actually speak for themselves. I'm 14, and I thank you for what you're doing over there. The all-volunteer army is the constitutional method of military service. To find out more, visit proregepapers.blogspot.com

April 04, 2006 6:03 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Uncle P,
I guess I went a little over the top with Michael Moore Eat ....!
Cant help it, I cant stand him.
Yeah palling around with a woman who lost her son in Iraq but his name seems to not be the focus anymore is it?

April 04, 2006 6:05 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Althusius,
I am making a page, well have been for quite a while now, bringing the good news from our Troops and what they are accomplishing all over the world.
FOR THE TROOPS
But thank's I am not over there my son is.
I will visit your page soon, you sound very smart for 14!

April 04, 2006 6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Marie, as badass as you think I am, I wish for your son's safe return and for his honorable work in Iraq, I thank him a thousand, thousand times over. I mean this.

I can't post on this site about this war anymore, now that I know your son is there.

I do have a heart, believe it or not.

But I'll be happy to go head to head on many other things. Okay?

I'd be honored to send your son whatever things he'd like from home. Mags, personal stuff, I dunno. I haven't dealt with this since a member of my family was serving in Vietnam.

All this liberal/conservative crap aside, I wish him and you the best.

April 05, 2006 4:39 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Claudia,
And Marie, as badass as you think I am, I wish for your son's safe return and for his honorable work in Iraq, I thank him a thousand, thousand times over. I mean this.

~~~~~~~~~~
I never thought you were a "Badass", And I have told you before Thank You for the kind words about my son, there are some of you out there that dont follow ever step of the Democrat agenda that has warped most of your minds, I think there may still be hope for some of you. And if I thought you were stupid, I sure wouldnt be talking to you.
~~~~~~~~~~
I can't post on this site about this war anymore, now that I know your son is there.

I do have a heart, believe it or not.

~~~~~~~
You CAN post on this site about the war, (I just happen to know more about it than you do being so close to it and all, granted I dont know EVERYTHING about it), you can post about gays, abortion, I dont care what you want to debate feel free to debate what you want!
I never thought you didnt have a heart, Like I said there may hope for some of you after all.

~~~~~~~~~~
But I'll be happy to go head to head on many other things. Okay?
~~~~~~~~~~
You can debate anything you want.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I'd be honored to send your son whatever things he'd like from home. Mags, personal stuff, I dunno. I haven't dealt with this since a member of my family was serving in Vietnam.

All this liberal/conservative crap aside, I wish him and you the best.

~~~~~~~~~
Thank You Claudia my son has bookoo stuff out there and what he doesnt get from his parents, brothers, sisters, grandpatents, etc.. He gets loads of stuff from alot of the Military Groups I have listed on the side bar of this blog. If you really want to donate something to the Troops I would direct you to those on the side. I also have another blog with other helpful sites that has more Military Links than this one FOR THE TROOPS
That blog isnt Political it's just the good news from ALL our Troops all over the world. Mainly Iraq because that's the Central Front right now. I would also like to direct you to another link I am getting ready to add a beatiful banner they are making for me, well if they dont hurry I will make my own, America Supports You
If you would go to that site and read the Troop letters, and see some of the wonderful things our Troops are doing you may just have another outlook about things. And see where they are comming from. The other Soldiers need more stuff than mine does trust me, but thank you for the thought. Yes all the Liberal/Republican stuff aside. Thank's again. I know you have a heart you are just slightly miguided lol. You'll come around I'm sure of it:-)

April 05, 2006 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast