free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

September 09, 2005

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

Scott Speicher Update:

I heard the story today but I cant remember where it came from but I do have 1 reader that I know of that insists I keep up with this, and I would realy LOVE to see this come to a conclusion one way or another myself so I am.

Scott Speicher was shot down during the first day of the first gulf war. He was listed as "Missing in Action", then his status was changed to "Missing In Action:Captured", Then his status was changed to "Missing In Action: Deceased"
Well the "Captured" OLD Iraqi Regime members seem to be talking since Saddam admitted last week that he was responsible for atrocities commited against his own people and several other things that pain in the ass admitted to last week.
It seems some of his Regime members say there is no reason to believe he is dead and may know where he is. And they may have the results (The US Military) Of where he is or what has happened to him as early as today! As of today his status has been changed back to: "Missing-Captured". When I find out more I will post it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast