free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

September 02, 2005

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

The Cavalry Arrives

It seemed like all at once they decended on Louisiana from the air, water, and land, to take back control of New Orleans. And get people evacuated, and bring them desperately needed food, water, and medication. As hundreds of buses lined up to evacuate the stranded, then came hunderds of Ambulances, thousands of National Guard troops, then came news a joint effort by the Airlines to evacuate people with donated airplanes was certainly welcome news.
Having traveled through Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana and New Orleans on my way to and back from watching one of my sons Graduate Basic Training in the Army in Ft. Benning, Georgia back in June of 2001, I am truly moved to tears by the devistation of places I wanted to go and visit again.
Although I am Republican to the core, that doesnt mean I agree with EVERYTHING they say ALL the time! For Instance Denny Hastert and I dont see eye to eye on the rebuilding and restoration of New Orleans. I say build it better and stronger. I guess he doesnt see it that way. Oh well I know it will take years, but I do believe the landscape may be changed but it will be a better New Orleans, Mississippi, and Alabama when all is said and done.
These pictures were a welcome sight to see today:






God Bless the people devistated by Hurricane Katrina..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast