free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

September 02, 2005

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

Comforter-In-Chief

Just as he did right after the attack on 9-11 President Bush has proven himself to be the Comforter-In-Chief..
I cant believe all the finger pointing at our President over a Natural disaster!!!!
I dont see any Congressman, Senators, Representatives, or other elected officials out thier comforting those victims of one of the worst Natural disasters of our Country's History.
This picture tells all...

All this fingerpointing by the left and some nitwits on the right is low even for you idiots in the midst of this catastrophe!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Exactly. It seems that i have launched a one man campaign to make sure people see past politics and use whatever energy they would use to Bash the President and his administration to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina.

Thanks for your support.

September 03, 2005 1:55 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Well Thanks For Your Support Also!!
I was hoping it wouldnt happen, I was hoping the American people, both parties would rise above thier political issues and come together and help these people without Politics getting in the way. I was wrong. I also had no clue they would start blaming our President for the entire catastrophe. I should not have been so naive. That's what I liked about your column, that hillarious senario of how President Bush snuck around and screwed up the levy in Louisiana, then covered his tracks with a speech lol... That was priceless. I guess I am on a one woman crusade also. You do have company out here.

September 03, 2005 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast