free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

September 09, 2005

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

Donating To Victims Of Hurricane Katrina

Beware!!!!
Donating to hurricane victims has become a nightmare. You dont know where the money is going, and there are scams beyond belief going on. I suggest NOT donating OnLine Unless it is a Legitimate Organization you KNOW for sure will either deliver the goods or the money to the people. Well actually the organization (This is just what I have been told several times I have no absolute proof) gets the money and distributes it equally to victims. I have spent the last few days donating, going through closets, etc.. I have found the "Salvation Army", the "American Red Cross",(Yes there is a BIG difference in the International and the American Red Cross) and (bushclintonkatrinafund.com) to be the most trustworthy. If you dont trust another organization other than whom you have already dealt with before DONT DONATE!!!! If you specify to the Salvation Army that you want the things you donate to go directly to the Victims of Hurricane Katrina they "Say" they will get them to them. I am hoping they will. I have delt with them for years and I am counting on them to do what I have specified. But the only reason I am going on about this I have been recieving e-mails, pop-ups, you name it I have gotten it, I have reported them but who knows how far in this catastrophe this will go.
But if you can, even just some change, a few spare blankets you will never use again, clothes, toys, etc. these people need EVERYTHING. I wish I had the room I would take in a family, but I dont. I have a full house. It will take a long long time before they will be able to "OPEN" New Orleans, and some parts of Mississippi to the Public again, but for now (I never thought in America we would ever say this) but New Orleans is closed!!!) And some beach coasts as far in as 40 miles of Mississippi are closed!!! I know this tugs at all of our heart strings, and I am doing as much as I possibly can and I know everyone else is to. But DONATE!! if you know a reputable organization not some crazy popup or e-mail someone you trust, check them out first before you donate. Just Be Careful. Dont trust ANYONE!!!Check them out first!!
If you want more information about the Bush Clinton Fund Copy and paste this: Or click the Title of this Blog...
http://bushclintonkatrinafund.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast