free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

August 25, 2005

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

Call Me A Redneck

This E-Mail I recieved is worth sharing:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and God. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up . I hope I am one of those. If you feel the same, pass this on to your redneck friends. Ya'll know who ya' are...


You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, "One nation, under God."

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if: You still say "Christmas" instead of "Winter Festival."

You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a redneck if: You treat Vietnam vets with great respect, and always have.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag.

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

If you got this email from me, it is because I believe that you, like me, have just enough Red Neck in you to have the same beliefs as those talked about in this email.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Feel free to copy and paste this and send to whomever you want.....

2 Comments:

Blogger RJay said...

That's a great email, my friend.
Glad you posted it.
I updated the 911 page.
Take a look.
SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 WAR WAS DECLARED

August 27, 2005 9:38 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

I dont know how you do what you do, but it's a beauty, you have a gift!!! Keep up the good work, I Was A Liberal!!!

August 30, 2005 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast