free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

June 25, 2008

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

Historic Telethon For The Troops/Move America Forward

Historic Effort to Help U.S. Troops!



** Join Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Laura Ingraham, Dr. Laura Schlessinger, Lt. Colonel Oliver North (Ret.), Monica Crowley, Michelle Malkin, and Melanie Morgan for a historic broadcast - "From the Frontlines" - June 26th 4:00pm - Midnight [Eastern] **



The grand finale to this effort will be a Jerry Lewis style 8-hour Internet Telethon ("From the Frontlines") on June 26th (from 4:00pm - Midnight - Eastern). This cutting edge production “From The Frontlines” will be broadcast live by UStream.tv and hosted by Melanie Morgan & Michelle Malkin. Live and taped reports will be broadcast from our troops serving in Iraq & Afghanistan during the historic 8-hour event. We are also deeply honored that Former First Lady Nancy Reagan has also signed on to support the "Candy Diplomacy" portion of this effort!



Broadcast powered by Ustream.TV


CLICK HERE for complete details regarding the "From the Frontlines" 8-hour telethon that takes place on June 26th.



Move America Forward

Woooo Hooooo!!! Let's make the biggest Care Package our Troops have ever seen :-)

Also Blogging:

The Chatterbox Chronicles





Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Dionne said...

Great job advertising this!! I heard Rush talking about it today and then I saw another post on it that reminded me. I think I will post on it as well to help spread the word. It is an awesome project.

June 25, 2008 11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just heard about this today on the way to work. This is a great idea and this is something I can fully support. I've met Melaie Morgan twice now and she strikes me as someone I can get behind. I still have a sweatshirt from when me and Skye went to meet them in the dead of winter in Philadelphia after our gathering in West Chester. I'll call and make a donation today.

June 26, 2008 12:07 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Thank's Dee :-)

This is great!

Our Troops deserve the world if we could give it to them but they will at least get lots of Care Packages :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jenn,

Melanie Morgan was also in D.C. when you and I went, but we never got to meet her.

I am glad you got to :-)

June 26, 2008 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You asked, I responded.
Anytime Marie.

June 26, 2008 11:33 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

DD,

I should have mentioned the Telethon starts at 1:20 pm my time (I'm in California for a while) and 4:20 pm your time.

Marie <~~~~~ DUH!!

June 26, 2008 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marie said: I should have mentioned the Telethon starts at 1:20 pm my time (I'm in California for a while) and 4:20 pm your time.

As long as it's prior to the Yankee game. LOL

June 26, 2008 1:09 PM  
Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

Didnt have your email Marie but wanted to say..I can't thank you enough for your comfort and support at a time like this.The comments were lovely.
Hope to be back in the saddle by Sunday..Good Lord willing.
Thanks for not forgettin me!

June 27, 2008 8:06 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

ACK! I missed it! I hope they will do a rerun. :(

June 27, 2008 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also Far Right And Proud Of It!

Sorry that I missed this as well, I just forn your site from another board. And I love it.
But I really am sad to say that our side does not stand a chance of winning this election with one of our hands tied behind out backs.
By that I mean, with half of our party against McCain because he is not conservative enough for them
God Help us.

June 27, 2008 11:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe how much money was raised, it was truly awe inspiring.

June 27, 2008 1:17 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

DD,

I hope it didnt interfere with your Yankee Game lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel,

You are welcome.

I understand perfectly and there are not enough words in the world that will make your loss any less painfull but we can try :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gayle,

I think you can click on the Video and watch the rerun. But it's like 8 hours long!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freadhead,

Thank You :-)

No our party is in deep doo-doo if we dont all ban together and either vote for McCain because we want to, or vote for McCain as a vote against Obama.

God Help Us All Indeed!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenn,

It is truly inspiring, last I checked it was almost 13 million dollars!

That's nothing to sneeze at :-)

June 29, 2008 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast