free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

January 23, 2008

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

Just When You Thought The Presidential Race Couldnt Get Any Goofier/Here Comes Ralph Nader

Nader to decide soon on possible presidential run

Consumer advocate Ralph Nader said on Monday he will decide soon on whether to make a another bid for the White House in 2008, eight years after playing a key role as a third party presidential candidate.

"I'll decide in about a month," he said in an interview broadcast on CBC Radio's Daybreak show in Montreal.



"What I'm deciding on right now is whether we can get enough volunteers, enough financial resources to overcome the huge ballot access obstacles, which you don't experience here in Canada, but which are the worst in the Western world in the United States," said Nader, who will turn 74 on February 27.

Nader, who made his name as a consumer crusader during decades of battling corporations on matters from car to food safety, ran for president as an independent in 2004 and as the Green Party candidate in 2000.

Critics say he siphoned away enough votes from then Democratic Vice President Al Gore in the 2000 campaign -- especially in Florida -- to help Republican George W. Bush to win the White House.

Story Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Move over Ron Paul and Kucinich, here comes Ralph Nader HA! Has this man ever NOT ran in a Presidential Election? It seems like since I have ever been voting Ralph Nader has been in the race. I wonder who this will take votes away from this time? How lucky for all of us, if Nader runs we will have 3 nutballs in the race. Dandy!!

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger The Liberal Lie The Conservative Truth said...

I would welcome Nader because he always takes away from the Dems. Which helps the GOP!

January 23, 2008 12:18 PM  
Blogger The Federalist said...

Well, you've got Ron Paul and we have Ralph Nader. Who's the third nutball? Huckabee? I agree!

Anyone who says that the Constitution should be rewritten to fit "God's laws" is a nutball!

January 23, 2008 3:29 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Ken,

I know lol

I was wondering where he has been and low and behold lol.....



Federalist,

No,

Yall have Kucinich ya know, the UFO dude?

He hasnt missed many elections either lol

Nader will run "Green" like he always does, and snatch some Democrat votes.

Like I said 3 nutballs in the race now.

Ha! one in each party!

January 23, 2008 8:00 PM  
Blogger sandy said...

Hi Marie. I linked over from Gayle's blog to say hi to another Fred head and also see you live in my hometown of Ok City.

January 23, 2008 9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Ralph. He always makes for an interesting campaign. He represents the moron.org types and global baloney fanatics. He'll definitely draw away from the Clinton crime syndicate side.

January 23, 2008 9:35 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Welcome to my blog Sandy :-)

I am about more mad than anything at the moment.

I think FredHeads should shout out to Fred to get his A** back in this race!

Like "Re-enlist Fred"?

I was hurt, and now I'm getting Pi****




Jenn,


LOL! If this isnt he wildest election I have ever seen I dont think I will ever see another one like this.

Hell yeah welcome back Nader he's alway's good for taking away Dem votes lol

Well there is officially a goofball in every party now.

We have Ron Paul, The Dems have Kucinich, and the "Green" party has Nader.

My God, what an election this is turning out to be lol

January 23, 2008 10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gotta be kidding me.
You have got to stop this Marie, I just lost my breakfast.

January 24, 2008 5:59 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

ACK! This election year is going to be one crazy ride! :(

January 24, 2008 8:52 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

DD,

Sorry, lol this time I'm not kiddin.

The link to the story is on the front before my comment, I'm sayin I'm ready to pull my hair out.



Gayle,

I'm sayin. You know at this point since we drafted Fred to run, then he ran for a minute, and then he withdrew, I consider him officially AWOL and he should be put in voter prison.

January 24, 2008 9:58 AM  
Blogger The Federalist said...

Yeah, Kucinich claimed that he saw something in the sky which he was unable to identify. That never happens to anyone.

Huck Finn still doesn't believe in evolution and claims it's time to rewrite the Constitution. Not sure about you guys, but that's crazy in my book.

January 24, 2008 3:50 PM  
Blogger The Federalist said...

Well shucks, wouldn't you know it? We are "nutball" free! Kucinich just dropped out.

Yikes...the only "nutballs" left are in the other parties!

January 24, 2008 3:51 PM  
Blogger Indigo Red said...

Lose Fred, gain Ralph. More's the pity.

Fred drove around campaigning in a red pick-up truck. I hope drives around in an old Corvair.

January 24, 2008 9:45 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Federalist,

Dont worry, you will have the Nader factor if he does indeed get in lol




Indigo,

LOL! Or one of those big 'ol long gas hog Lincoln Continental's. The old kind.

Oh I forgot Nader is the "Green" candidate Ha!

January 25, 2008 11:46 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

I should remove that comment but I'm going to let it set there so people can get an idea who supports Ron Paul and the filth they spew.

January 25, 2008 1:23 PM  
Blogger Dan O. said...

And people thought Fred got in the race late?

Actually I'd like it if they all waited until that late to start campaigning. This sh!t starts earlier every election and no more gets accomplished.

Who woke Ralph up late from his nap, though? Who's his VP going to be, Rev. Algore? The GW sheep need someone to vote for I guess. They could call their ticket RAlgore.

"Ralgore in 08, sorry we're late."

Sadly, people will vote for him.

January 26, 2008 5:19 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Dan,

It seems Nader does this every single Presidential election lol

It's ok with me, he alway's steals votes away from the Democrats

But you are right, this crap starts earlier every year!

January 28, 2008 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast