free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

November 02, 2007

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

Dont Be An Illegal Alien In Oklahoma

Illegals Flee Oklahoma as New Law is Poised to take Effect

Oklahoma House Bill 1804, also know as the "Oklahoma Taxpayer and Citizen Protection Act of 2007" Is set to go into effect this week. For details on its exact measures, please read OK Law Enforcement Resistant to HB 1804. The good news is that it seems to be having the desired effect. Hispanic advocates from across the state say it has already raised the fear of arrest and thousands of illegal immigrants are fleeing Oklahoma.




I will echo the sentiments of Red S Tater. This bill is not about the color of your skin or your ethnic background. It is about removing those who have broken the law to be here. Period. The ACLU and other Left Wing groups who wish to force the issue of rights for illegal immigrants are dead wrong. They don’t have rights. Not the right to a home. I am also very tired of the we are going to separate families argument. I really have no sympathy. I didn’t hold a gun to their heads, make them enter my country against its laws and start a family. If they are looking for someone to blame if their family is split, well I have a mirror for them.

Oklahoma is joining the ranks of Arizona, Colorado, and Georgia who have passed similar measures out of frustration with Congress’ failure to act on proper immigration reform. I’m not talking about amnesty. We need something that is going to protect American Citizens first. Hispanic Groups say over 20,000 illegals have fled Tulsa alone in the past few weeks as this Bill prepares to go into effect.

Story Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, this is one tough law I will admit. Illegals are fleeing! Never knew we had that many, and it took us practically twisting Governor Henry's arm to get it done, but it's on now. Akmmed wont be slipping through Oklahoma with a Thermo-Nuclear Bomb in a Briefcase. This is NOT about Mexican people, this is about ALL people Illegally in Oklahoma. Git 'er done!

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Illegals fleeing Oklahoma", eh? I wonder where they'll go...
Be sure to say "thank you" to the Oklahoma legislature from all of us in Kansas, Marie.
Geez.

November 02, 2007 7:35 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Uncle P,

Haha! I think the point is to chase them into Texas and back across the border.

But if you see a huge number of Illegal Aliens in Kansas, well...I guess you know where they came from lol

I cant help but laugh Uncle P, I never thought about them fleeing to Kansas! lol

November 02, 2007 9:25 AM  
Blogger RD said...

Maybe the Kansas legislature needs to "grow a spine" instead of blaming the problem on neighbors... just a thought.
-red

November 02, 2007 9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah, Red. Like that's going to happen.
If the Federal government would build the d*mn fence, instead of making excuses, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

November 02, 2007 9:54 AM  
Blogger Gayle said...

It's funny, because I said this to my husband last night: "Where do you think they'll go? Kansas?" Then I said, "They might go to Toronto, CA. There's lots of liberals up there!" :lol: Seriously, though, I don't wish them off on Canada either.

Good for Oklahoma and I hope other states, including Texas, will follow their example!

November 02, 2007 10:05 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Ya know I'll bet if this works out well, all the states may pick up on this and end the problem themselves.

November 02, 2007 10:06 AM  
Blogger RD said...

While I agree with Uncle p on the fence... if we are waiting for the fed gov to fix a problem.... still waiting on social security fix, making tax cuts permanent, reversing roevwade... I'll get back to ya'.

As RR said, The most feared words one can ever hear are "I'm from the government and I'm here to help".
-red

November 02, 2007 10:52 AM  
Blogger Daniel Ruwe said...

Of course, I agree that we need a fence. However, we should also make really tough penalties for those who hire illegals. These measures would slow down illegal immigration.

November 02, 2007 1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marie, can we borrow your State legislators and governor for a bit. It appaears finally someone has grown a spine. Illegals are overunning the once nice cities of Lancater, Reading and York around here. Something needs to be done in Pennsylvania like you guys did in Oklahoma.

November 03, 2007 2:21 AM  
Blogger RD said...

If you all seriously want the fence, vote for Duncan Hunter.

"If you can get over my fence, We'll sign you up for the Olympics".

He authored the Fence Bill, has built the only portion of the fence to be done and promises to have the fence built in 6months if elected.

PLUS, he is the most consistent conservative on the rest of the issues.

Check out Duncan "The Real Deal" Hunter, you'll be glad you did.
-red

November 03, 2007 2:09 PM  
Blogger RD said...

No disrespect to you Marie or to Fred with the above shameless plug for Duncan Hunter.

In the general election, I'll be voting for whomever the Republican nominee is... unless of course Hill&Billy change parties by then... which considering how often Hillary Rob'em Clip'em has changed her position on things... it's possible.

In that case... not sure what I'd do... I guess make a run for the border too!

November 04, 2007 6:31 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Danny,

In Oklahoma it has gotten to the point you dont even want to be traveling with an illegal alien in your car, I forget if you pay a fine or go to jail for transporting an illegal alien! Or Both!



Jenn,

As long as you return them soon :-)


Red Stater,

It's fine with me, you can shamelesly plug your candidate here as long as it isnt Ron Paul!

November 05, 2007 10:21 AM  
Blogger RD said...

Likewise you can defend and promote Fred at my place any 'ol time. He is actually my second or third pick anyway.

It was just the other day I was accidentally transporting a vanload of illegals across the state.... when I suddenly realized...LOL

November 05, 2007 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast