free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

September 25, 2006

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

My Convo With A Kurdish, Iraqi

I am trying to combat the comments from Arianna Huffington and others that all the commercials we have been seeing from the people of Kurdistan, Iraq are Propaganda. And that Iraq has completely gone to hell. I have known Dany for 2 years, his full name will be taken out, so will the email address and phone number of his friend. Keep in mind an instant message between here and Iraq takes a little bit so I tend to type faster than he answers but you can figure that out. And his English isnt that good yet. (Actually mine isnt either) And he is fully aware AT THE END of my converstation with him that I will be posting this on my blog. And it would be useless for me to call "Miss Candice" as he calls her because if she is working with the US Military she couldnt tell me anything anyway lol. And he has a message for ALL of you! Here goes:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

marriee76: Hey You!!!!
Dany: HI DEAR
marriee76: What are you doing?
Dany: IAM WORKING NOW
Dany: AND YOU N?
marriee76: What are you working on?
Dany: YES
Dany: AT RADIO
marriee76: Your on the radio?
marriee76: We saw the commercials!!!!
Dany: JUST NOW
Dany: YES
marriee76: It says Thank You America!
Dany: http://www.radionaaja.com/
marriee76: From Kurdistan
Dany: YA
marriee76: Are you in the commercials?
Dany: NO IAM TECHNICAL FROM RADIO STATIONS
Dany: I HAVE NEW AMERICAN FRIEND HERE
marriee76: I mean are you one of the people in the commercials we are seeing here in America?
Dany: SHE IS WHOMEN ARE YOU LIKE TO ASK HIM ABOUT KURDISTAN LIVE ?
Dany: YES
marriee76: Who are all those people in thoise commercials?
Dany: KURDIS
marriee76: http://www.theotheriraq.com/
marriee76: Are you LIVE on the radio?
Dany: NO IAM ESTABILSHH BROADCOAST RADIO
marriee76: What does that mean?
marriee76: Go to that website I put there
Dany: IM TEACHNICAL FROM RADIO
Dany: OK
marriee76: Look at the commercials
marriee76: Right Now!
marriee76: They are all from Kurdistan
Dany: YES I KNOW DO YOU NEED THE MORE KURDISH SITE ?
marriee76: Sure
marriee76: I cant speak Kurdish
marriee76: Hell I can barely speak English
Dany: http://www.pukmedia.com/
Dany: yes i know
marriee76: lol
marriee76: I cant understand that site lol it's all in Arabic
Dany: yes im sorry
marriee76: Is your radio station in English?
Dany: do you like to speak to one whomaen here she is from usa ?
Dany: yes
marriee76: Sure
marriee76: Maybe she can tell me what the hell is going on lol
Dany: im sure she is tell you every thing because she is my ral friend
Dany: she is name is candace
marriee76: Thats good
marriee76: Candice
marriee76: Hi Candice!!!!!
Dany: she is from north carolanya
marriee76: North Carolina!
Dany: she is not here now
marriee76: Where is he?
marriee76: she^
Dany: but she is in my city now
marriee76: Oh WOW
marriee76: Did you see the commercials?
Dany: yes
marriee76: Is she part of the commercials?
Dany:
Dany: itis here mobile namber
marriee76: What is Candaci there for?
marriee76: Candice
Dany: she is working with us military
marriee76: If I call her what would I say?
Dany: tould him iam friend of azad from radio naaja
marriee76: You know all the Military dont you?
Dany: just now you can call him
marriee76: I cant make those kind of long distance calls
Dany: u r free to call him
marriee76: My phone wont let me
Dany: iam every days phone him
marriee76: But in America some numbers I cant call
Dany: but she is every time call to her home in usa
marriee76: She may be able to call here but i am not able to call there lol
Dany: she is have email to
marriee76: That I can do
Dany: let me send you here email addrees
marriee76: I can email her
marriee76: Ok
Dany:
Dany: yes terday she is was in my home
marriee76: She is a Soldier?
Dany: no
marriee76: A contractor?
Dany: no
marriee76: I couldnt get your radio station to come up here in America
marriee76: I might be blocked
Dany: i dont know her job i dont asked him about his job because itis not good to me
Dany: but she is veru veru good whomen
marriee76: Oh well she probably cant tell you anyway
marriee76: Hey!!
Dany: yes
marriee76: Those commercails are all over our TV
marriee76: I was going to say something else and I forgot
marriee76: Are you ever on the Radio?
Dany: but you can ask him about every thing here in kurdistan im sure she is answer you
marriee76: I will she will probably wonder who I am lol
Dany: no no never
marriee76: She doesnt know me
Dany: she like all american know kurdish here
Dany: she is inviting some groups from usa to come to here
marriee76: In those commercials it shows people traveling to Kurdistan
Dany: im sure if you call him she can help you
Dany: for evry thing
marriee76: Well I will email her
marriee76: But I want to talk to you right now
Dany: ok im ready
marriee76: What is going on there?
Dany: here is ful safe here is no any us camps
marriee76: Thats what I saw on the commercial
Dany: pnly afew soliders to training our police
marriee76: Kurdistan looks beautiful
Dany: yes
marriee76: These people here are still bitching about the troops coming home
Dany: yes we know
marriee76: What are they saying there about all that crap?
marriee76: The troops want to finish the job dont they?
Dany: we are kurdish every time saying viva usa
Dany: in same area yes
Dany: but here save
marriee76: Baghdad is the only problem area yet?
Dany: the some troops from anothere places coming here to holiday and to rests
Dany: yes
Dany: of courses
marriee76: So all we are seeing on tv is from Baghdad?
Dany: yes
marriee76: Thats what I thought!
marriee76: They make it look like the whole Country has gone to hell
Dany: ya
marriee76: But I knew different
marriee76: Most of Iraq is OK?
Dany: yes
marriee76: Just Baghdad is the problem?
Dany: all kurdish area is full save and good
marriee76: Thats what I saw on the vommercials
marriee76: commercials even
Dany: yes and many arabs area is bad
marriee76: But we almost have them under control?
Dany: yes
marriee76: Awwwwwwwwwww Good
marriee76: I am so happy
marriee76: I wish these people would quit bitching
Dany: i hope too
marriee76: Some dont believe the commercials
marriee76: No matter how many time I say I have a Kurdish friend that says it is all good in Kurdistan, they dont believe me
Dany: hhhhhhhhh
marriee76: lol
marriee76: What do you think would happen if the troops came home?
Dany: if you call miss candace then i thing you get more more informatiom about kurdista
Dany: ohhhh itis very very danger to all iraq
marriee76: I need to be able to convince some people here in America of that
Dany: itis good
marriee76: How is your wife and babies?
Dany: they are very good
marriee76: Thats good
marriee76: Do they work at the radio station too?
Dany: they have many regards to your family too
Dany: no
marriee76: Awww kiss them for me
Dany: my wife working at unviristy here
Dany: my son hozan in usa school here
marriee76: WOW
Dany: heis in 6th grade
marriee76: USA has a school there?
Dany: yes
marriee76: Oh Man
marriee76: Thats great
Dany: yes
Dany: we many americans techeres
marriee76: I am so happy your family is doing good
Dany: thanks
marriee76: YW
marriee76: Well i just thought I would check in on you and see how you are doing
marriee76: I will email Candice
marriee76: You take care
Dany: ok if you like to speak with american techers i can send you his nuber phone
Dany: to call them
marriee76: Ok next time lol
marriee76: Oh wait
Dany: ok
marriee76: Is there anything you want to tell the American people? I am going to put this on my blog!
Dany: i like to tell the american people trhanks thanks thanks to your government for help iraqi people to save thim under larg or very big dictator saddam
marriee76: Thank's Danny and you are welcome!
Dany: ok i hope see you every days at like time now
Dany: ok my dear i have go to go
Dany: bye bye
Dany has signed out. (9/25/2006 12:04 PM)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now who could begrudge the People of Iraq thier Freedom? All the crap we are seeing on TV is in Baghdad! The rest of the Country especially in Kurdistan is stable, and the job is almost complete! Cant we all just let the troops finish thier job so they can come home with the honor and respect they deserve? Oh and PISS OFF ARIANNA!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Pennsylvania Independent said...

Kurdistan is one of the few places under control in Iraq. Personally I have heard good stories from soldiers in Iraq, depending on where you are. I have hear bad stories from soldiers as well. I heard soldiers telling me that everytime they left the barrack they would have obscene names and rocks thrown at their convoy's. I hear good and bad stories so I am not sure of which to believe.

September 25, 2006 12:22 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Penn,

Kurdistan is one of the few places under control in Iraq. Personally I have heard good stories from soldiers in Iraq, depending on where you are. I have hear bad stories from soldiers as well. I heard soldiers telling me that everytime they left the barrack they would have obscene names and rocks thrown at their convoy's. I hear good and bad stories so I am not sure of which to believe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
14 out of 18 Provinces in Iraq are Secure. And the Iraqi Military is in control of most of them. There are 4 left to go. and Baghdad is the main pain in the ass. The job is almost complete. I prefer to get my information straight from the horses mouth. I get my information straight from the Iraqi's and the troops on the ground. I am sick to death of getting distorted information from the New York Times and those papers and websites that do nothing but undermine this effort.
If you read my conversation I had just this morning with a Kurd from Iraq, it boggles my mind how anyone could think they dont deserve to be as free as the next person, and that Peace Through Democracy is the ONLY way to get rid of the Terrorism element in this World! I am going to start posting conversations I have with Dany from time to time. I should have mentioned Most of Dany's family was killed by Saddam, I think it was the recent trial Saddam had about Dujail, Kurdistan, (I'm not posative) which Saddam was already found guilty of. But I dont like to bring it up to Dany, because it still hurts him. I would like EVERYONE to meet someone from Iraq and draw their own conclusions! I just happen to meet Dany in a chatroom 2 years ago, and he was trying to thank the American people, and I was the only one who started talking to him and listening to him. That was a real shame. Instead of the other people in the chatroom talking to him, they were to busy bashing Bush, and it was thier loss for not getting to know him. People dont know what they are missing by not talking to someone actualy from Iraq. They are beautiful people!

September 25, 2006 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Marie for speaking to Dany when everyone else was too busy bashing Bush. It seems it is much harder to do the right thing. Iraq is a battle, it's a traditonal epic battle between good and evil. On one side you have people striving to become free from the weight of tyranny and the evil side is those that would keep people in chains so only a few have the money and power like Iran or the Islamic states.

That's how tyrannts keep their populations under control. They keep them in poverty and allow only state run schools to teach a narrow focused curriculum. (does that sound like the high tax and teacher union controlled education the dems are always trying to push on us?)

The place that is now in the major battle is called the Sunni triangle and the Shia and Sunni Islamists are fighting for control. I have a tendency to think that it is better to contain the fight to that area and let them slug it out. That kind of thing serves the purpose of reducing their numbres and when they are done they will be too tired and out resources to fight the American forces.

The rest of the country seems to be getting along and starting to develop economically and culturally without the threat of Saddam Hussein always bearing down on them.

September 25, 2006 3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y'know Marie, I believe you are a decent, hard working person. And I mean that. I bear you no malice. In fact you darn good at coming right back at me, no matter what I post. Damn! You're good woman.

But I just don't see why you can't see that this adventure in Iraq, Dany's report notwithstanding, is doomed to failure.

Do you know who General Schoomaker is? Look him up. He wouldn't sign off on the military budget because it was inadequate to support the army's commitments in the GWoT. You can't label him a dupe of the "liberals." He is angry at how the civilians (Rumsfeld) are not supporting what the military needs to do their jobs.

These are the hard and sober facts.

They're not liberal facts. Just facts.

And then on top of all this Bush says Iraq will be seen as nothing but a "comma" in world history. A comma?

Dear God. All I could think of is the families of the men and women who gave their lives. For a comma?

I'm really, really depressed.

September 25, 2006 4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's the report from what I posted above:

Army Warns Rumsfeld It's Billions Short

An extraordinary action by the chief of staff sends a message: The Pentagon must increase the budget or reduce commitments in Iraq and elsewhere.
By Peter Spiegel, Times Staff Writer
September 25, 2006


WASHINGTON — The Army's top officer withheld a required 2008 budget plan from Pentagon leaders last month after protesting to Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld that the service could not maintain its current level of activity in Iraq plus its other global commitments without billions in additional funding.

The decision by Gen. Peter J. Schoomaker, the Army's chief of staff, is believed to be unprecedented and signals a widespread belief within the Army that in the absence of significant troop withdrawals from Iraq, funding assumptions must be completely reworked, say current and former Pentagon officials.

ADVERTISEMENT
"This is unusual, but hell, we're in unusual times," said a senior Pentagon official involved in the budget discussions.

Schoomaker failed to submit the budget plan by an Aug. 15 deadline. The protest followed a series of cuts in the service's funding requests by both the White House and Congress over the last four months.

September 25, 2006 5:04 PM  
Blogger Pennsylvania Independent said...

They should just let the Kurds have their own country. It would speed up the process a bit.
What I posted on here is from soldiers themselves.

September 25, 2006 6:46 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

JG,

You know JG when I first met Dany 2 years ago, (Actually his name is ALOT longer but he shortened it), it took me forever to understand what the heck he was saying lol. But there he was all alone in a chatroom watching all these people saying Bush this and Iraq was a waste, we should never have gone there etc.. and all that kind of crud, I was watching him trying to thank ALL of us, The American people for his freedom and getting ignored. Those people were into such an enormous fight about Bush I felt so sorry for him and I couldnt resist talking to an actual person from Iraq who has seen it all. From the murder of his family by Saddam, to the fall of Saddam, to the rebuilding of his Country, and his new found freedom. It's been an amazing ride for that man and his family. I am truly glad I met him. He has changed my life and the way I look at oppressed people. Now I am so close to him even through his broken english I can understand what he is saying, took a while, but I understand him. He had just got online not to long before that, he didnt have hardly any electricity under Saddam, something like an hour a day (Maybe), then again Saddam HATED the Kurds. And he NEVER had enough money to buy a computer or even thought about buying one until Saddam was gone. When Saddam fell the whole Country was swarming with troops from everywhere, well in the Kurdish region it was mainly Americans, he latched on to them a great deal, and for the longest time when I would talk to him he would say "That's Fresh Man", I was like HUH? Then I thought about it and I asked him if he had been hanging out with the US troops? He said yes, I said I think you have been hanging out with them to long lol. He told them about me, and they taught him how to say lingo I would unsderstand. I had to teach him what lol meant and all that good stuff. And once in a while he is a smartass but I dont care he has every right to express his new Freedom any way he wants. And till this day, (And I dont even try to argue about it with him anymore) but he thinks he voted for President Bush ONLINE!! I thought that was hillarious and I kept trying to tell him that it was impossible that he would have to be an American and in this Country, but he swears he did so I just let it go lol.

I guess it would have been easier to just ignore him and move along, but if I had I would have missed out on meeting one incredible Human Being!

He touched MY life and I hope I made an impression on his, but I wouldnt have missed it for the world!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(does that sound like the high tax and teacher union controlled education the dems are always trying to push on us?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Yep sure does.

The place that is now in the major battle is called the Sunni triangle and the Shia and Sunni Islamists are fighting for control. I have a tendency to think that it is better to contain the fight to that area and let them slug it out. That kind of thing serves the purpose of reducing their numbres and when they are done they will be too tired and out resources to fight the American forces.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yep, with Baghdad right in the middle. Some of that is Shia and Sunni but alot of it is terrorists (Insurgents) whatever you want to call them, wreaking total havoc and TRYING to cause a civil war.
But the Iraqi people know that is the last of the Saddam holdouts, and Al-Quaida, and they are trying thier damndest to NOT let it become a civil war. If I have learned one thing from Dany it is the Iraqi people are NOT stupid! They know what is going on, it's just they have been oppressed for SO long and had a total fear of fighting back that's what is taking time in training. But they have been with the American and Coalition forces for a while now and they are learning how NOT to run away! There are over 300,000 Iraqi troops now, and they are the ones taking the fight to the enemy right there in the Suni triangle, and guess what? They arent running away, they know what's at stake because the American and colaition forces have made it CLEAR to them that we wont be there forever and they have to learn NOW how to handle thier Country. Like Dany said, it would be bad for ALL Iraqi's if the troops to left now. We HAVE to give them a fighting chance at Democracy. And anyone who doesnt see that is blind and in a different reality.

If the truth really be known, when Bush 41 pushed the Iraqi's out of Kuwait, the Iraqi's were hoping we were coming there to help them get rid of Saddam THEN! Poor things, they felt devistated when we left them holding thier ***** in thier hand, and went home after Gulf War 1. They were so ready and with a little help they could have achieved that objective. But after we went home Saddam took his wrath along with his sons on the resistance of the Iraqi's who dared stand up to that madman!

But then again we have the good OL United Nations to thank for that one.

I could go on and on about this.

I'm just glad the Pain in the Ass of the Middle East is GONE!!

And I am Proud to have Dany as a friend!

September 25, 2006 8:38 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Mrs Green,

Y'know Marie, I believe you are a decent, hard working person. And I mean that. I bear you no malice. In fact you darn good at coming right back at me, no matter what I post. Damn! You're good woman.

But I just don't see why you can't see that this adventure in Iraq, Dany's report notwithstanding, is doomed to failure.

Do you know who General Schoomaker is? Look him up. He wouldn't sign off on the military budget because it was inadequate to support the army's commitments in the GWoT. You can't label him a dupe of the "liberals." He is angry at how the civilians (Rumsfeld) are not supporting what the military needs to do their jobs.

These are the hard and sober facts.

They're not liberal facts. Just facts.

And then on top of all this Bush says Iraq will be seen as nothing but a "comma" in world history. A comma?

Dear God. All I could think of is the families of the men and women who gave their lives. For a comma?

I'm really, really depressed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well thank's for the first part ("I think") I know you mean me no malice, but I wish you would see what is really going on here. That's the whole reason I posted my conversation with Dany to shed some light (For Everyone to see) on what is REALLY going on in Iraq.
This is NOT an adventure! Sometimes I just dont know what to make out of some of the things you say Mrs Green, you are either being told this or reading and believeing that this is some kind of a game.

How can you possibly see this as doomed to failure? There have been 3 elections (Not forced like Saddam did), a new Government formed, they are now a Soverin Nation, and most of the Country is Secure! What we are all seeing on tv is the last of this crap. It seems like it is taking forever but this was a Country in TOTAL fear of fighting back, and yes they did run at first but they sure as hell arent now! They are litteraly dieing for thier Country now, just as we did once.

Yes I know who Schoomaker is, and sometimes these people are just plain wrong!

Rumsfeld is constantly having to ask for more money to fight this war because situations on the ground are constantly changing. We have to adapt as fast as we can because the enemy is adapting and giving it thier all, but they will be defeated!

Rumsfeld listens to the commanders on the ground, if they need ANYTHING Rumsfeld puts himself through absolute misery asking Congress for more money to get whatever the Military needs. EVERYTHING!

I have never heard Bush say Iraq would look like a comma, and if he did it must have been taken entirely out of context. Bush LOVES our Troops, so does Rumsfeld, and they will do WHATEVER it takes to get the troops whatever they need at ALL times.

This is going to be a long war Mrs Green, and there is only one way to fight it and that's Peace Through Democracy!

Our troops have NOT died in vain, they have kept the bastards that want to attack us constantly away from us and occupied in other parts of the world, NOT HERE! And our troops have given 50 million people thier Freedom through Democracy. There are 2 less Countries on the face of this planet for terrorists to plan attacks on the United States.

Do NOT be depressed Mrs Green, Our troops wanted to set these people free and they knew how and what to do to make THIS Country safe and keep us Free. And that was keeping those that want us ALL dead on the run, and not playing on monkey bars at training camps for terrorists!

Our Soldiers have done the bravest duty of all, they know the risks, and they said "Send Me" because they know the anialation of the United States is at risk.

Never get depressed, you should be proud! And those that gave thier lives so WE could be Free should NEVER be forgotten, and should have our full unwaivering support!
And so should ALL the Coalition Soldiers!

September 25, 2006 9:13 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Mrs Green,

An extraordinary action by the chief of staff sends a message: The Pentagon must increase the budget or reduce commitments in Iraq and elsewhere.
By Peter Spiegel, Times Staff Writer
September 25, 2006

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know all this stuff, and they give Rumsfeld absolute hell and try to make a spectacle out of him EVERY time he asks for more money! And that IS a Liberal thing!

They claim they will give Rumsfeld everything he needs, yet when he asks for it they sit up there and give him nothing but hell!

Why do you think I torment Senator's Biden, Kennedy, Kerry, Clinton, Feingold, Byrd etc.. every chance I get?

Because they do NOTHING but give Rummy hell every time. And you know as well as I do it's a political ploy!
Rummy HAS to adapt to the enemy as fast as they are adapting to us. Unless of course we just drop the big one on the entire Middle East, turn the place to glass, and call it a day! And NO ONE want's that!

They need to just shut up and give him the money he needs to win this war on terror and quit with all the nonsense!

But NO they will make a spectacle out of him every single time. Especially in an election year. And they make themselves look like idiots when they pull this stunt with Rummy especially when we are at War!

September 25, 2006 9:28 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Penn,

They should just let the Kurds have their own country. It would speed up the process a bit.
What I posted on here is from soldiers themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well if that does ever happen it will be entirely up to the Iraqi people. It's thier Country, they are in charge, and it's thier call on that.

If you posted anything from Soldiers on here I missed it!
Or it didnt show up!

September 25, 2006 9:33 PM  
Blogger Pennsylvania Independent said...

I didn't chat with them online, I spoke with them in person and it depends on where they are in the country. I heard some soldier that were on leave or discharged stating Baghdad will never be under control and others stated that it will be a long procress and can be done.

September 26, 2006 12:08 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Penn,

I didn't chat with them online, I spoke with them in person and it depends on where they are in the country. I heard some soldier that were on leave or discharged stating Baghdad will never be under control and others stated that it will be a long procress and can be done.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok I thought you posted something from a Soldier that didnt show up. I have alot of Military friends and family (Not on the internet), and I get opinions from both sides also, the majority being we must finish the job.

September 26, 2006 3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast