free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

June 23, 2005

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

Ted Kennedy Needs To Resign, Along With Robert Byrd

Ted Kennedy today told Secretary Rumsfeld to resign in the Senate Armed Services Committee Hearing. Well Rummy handed him his ass and rightfully so.
Ted Kennedy killed a woman in 1969 and he has the Audassity to tell Rummy a damn thing. When will Ted Kennedy EVER go on trial for the murder of Mary Jo?
I call on Ted Kennedy to resign. He is no good to anyone all he does is whine, moan, and bitch about Quagmire's, we are losing the war in Iraq (Which we are NOT), and how we need to give a timetable on when our troops should leave Iraq which would be deadly for our troops.
Wake up MASS. You keep electing the WRONG Moron over and over again for Senator.
I'm sure there is someone better than Ted Kennedy you guys can elect. Either that or call for his resignation, he isnt doing you or the Country any good. Actually he should be in Jail!!!

And as for Robert Byrd, he needs to go too. That old X-KKK member can barely talk anymore, can barely hold his head up, and is to damn slow.
There has got to be someone better than that idiot who would be better for the people of West Va. also.
Maybe he was in a pissy mood today because his buddy another X-KKK member down in Mississippi was sentenced to 60 years in jail and will die there.

Why on earth is the Liberal party comprised of War Criminals, Murderers, and X-KKK members?
And the occasional idiot that badmouths our Troops.
I think Lieberman is the only clear thinking Liberal up there, actually he is what I would consider more of a Democrat than an out right Liberal.
What say YOU?

4 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I think Kennedy's murder of his secretary was the pivotal moment when I first considered changing my ideology from liberal to conservative. It has been more or less a spiritual conversion for the most part, but I believe that Chappaquidick helped push me in that direction. I've always believed he murdered her intentionally to keep her silent on one or more of his many illegal or immoral activities. And there's a good chance that he had impregnated her, too.
As for Senator Byrd, I think his KKK days are behind him. I think those things he did when he was young and stupid can be forgiven, and I have, at least in my heart, forgiven him. Other than that, I believe hwe is pretty much harmless at his advanced age, and forcing him out would serve no purpose other than tieing up congress with more distractions from the more important issues. Besides, I rather enjoy his rambling, homespun speeches, that are liberally sprinkled with memories of the old days in WV and Bible verses. He is more entertaining to me than many of the new television programs.

June 24, 2005 5:30 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

I'm not sure ANY act by a KKK member X or otherwise can EVER be forgiven. To me they are thier own terrorist group. God only knows how many murders of innocent people Robert Byrd was involved in, as well as the burning down of thier homes, lynchings, etc..There is not a damn thing amusing to me about Robert Byrd. I have nothing but contempt for the jackass.

June 25, 2005 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

again marie two cents needs a spelling lesson.audacity,NOT audassity,if you run a blog,then you have no excuse with this pisspoor spelling,or are right wingers illiterate as well as pavlovian dogs for Bush/cheney propaganda----mister O

July 04, 2005 5:08 PM  
Blogger Toad734 said...

And so does Bill Frist, Tom DeGay, and George Bush!

July 05, 2005 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast