free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

November 14, 2010

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

I Am Truly Sorry

I am truly sorry I havent been around much in the last 2 years! In the last 2 years I have lost my Mother, My Father, And my Uncle all in the same time frame.

Then I had to go to California take care of my Dad as he was dying, and still trying to maintain a life in Oklahoma where my Family is. Then I had to deal with selling my parents house and trying to move everything back to Oklahoma.

I also had to deal with alot of Law stuff and my Mental as well as Physical Health.

I had to have Major Surgery in the past few months and I have been trying to heal over that.

But on the brighter side I am beginning to feel better and I will be back in the game and posting alot more and soon.

I dont know what else to say except bare with me. I will go around and visit all my friends and try to catch up.

Best Wishes To All!!!

Love, Marie




Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Noah Bawdy™ said...

You've had a rough year Marie. I hope things start going better for you and yours.

November 14, 2010 9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry and I'm wishing you a MUCH better year.

November 16, 2010 5:52 AM  
Blogger Mike's America said...

We all miss you Marie! And you should certainly be feeling better after this month's election!

November 21, 2010 11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you Marie, your one tough woman and I'm proud to call you my friend. I had the pleasure of meeting you face to face and I could see the strength and character in your eyes. I include you in my prayers quite often and I am glad to see you're pulling through all the difficulties. I started my blog over with a new look and hope to start posting some new stuff soon. You have to have a blogger account to comment over there right now becuase I just cleaned out all the spam. I should have something new up this weekend. Some day we have to get together again but until then keep in touch and I'll continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

December 03, 2010 1:26 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Noah,

I have had a rough couple of years I just havent mentionioned all of it.

I think things are starting to go better, maybe after the first of the year.

Thank you for thinking of me :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank You, Just Friends :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike,

You know I was extactic about the election, I will show it next year :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenn,

Thank You Jenn. And we will meet up again this next year because I want to visit you and get some pictures I didnt get last time cause I was pressed for time.

I am so glad to call you my friend as well!

I keep you in my prayers as well, I will come to visit soon, I just have to get through all this Holiday stuff which is really hard this year, but I will get through it, I am strong.

But I am PROUD To call you my freind as well :-)

Will see you soon.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 24, 2010 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast