free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

May 26, 2010

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

For Once I Agree With James Carville



Well golly gee! I agree with James Carville for once. President Obama should have had his hands on this since day 1. If it was President George Bush 43 the public would have been screaming since day 2!!!

Oh the hypocrisy!!


Obama: Golf Yes! Gulf No!!!



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Liberal Lie The Conservative Truth said...

Marie, I never thougth I would see the day that I too would agree with Carville but he right on the money with this one. All Obama has to so is sign an order and all impact statements are bypassed and every piece of equipment needed is headed to the Gulf.

He is more interested in blaming everyone else and shutting down Gulf drilling while playing Bball, golf and complaining. He is an ass!

May 28, 2010 6:06 AM  
Blogger Indigo Red said...

I like turtles. So, why don't I like Carville more?

June 12, 2010 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast