free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

February 12, 2008

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

This Is One Of The Best Post's I Have Ever Read

If Bush Resigned Today, This is What His Speech Would Be Like:

Crossposted From Our World As We See It




Normally, I start these things out by saying 'My Fellow Americans. Not doing it this time.

I don't know who more than half of you are anymore. I do know something terrible has happened, and that you're really not fellow Americans any longer.
I'll cut right to the chase here: I quit.

Now before anyone gets all in a lather about me quitting to avoid impeachment, or to avoid prosecution or something, let me assure you: There's been no breaking of laws or impeachable offenses in this office.

The reason I'm quitting is simple. I'm fed up with you people. I'm fed up because you have no understanding of what's really going on in the world. Or of what's going on in this once-great nation of ours. And the majority of you are too damned lazy to do your homework and figure it out.

Let's start local. You've been sold a bill of goods by politicians and the news media. Polls show that the majority of you think the economy is in the tank. And that's despite record numbers of homeowners, including record numbers of MINORITY homeowners.

And while we're mentioning minorities, I'll point out that minority business ownership is at an all-time high. Our unemployment rate is as low as it ever was during the Clinton administration.

I've mentioned all those things before, but it doesn't seem to have sunk in.
Despite the shock to our economy of 9/11, the stock market has rebounded to record levels and more Americans than ever are participating in these markets. Meanwhile, all you can do is whine about gas prices, and most of you are too damn stupid to realize that gas prices are high because there's increased demand in other parts of the world, and because a small handful of noisy idiots are more worried about polar bears and beachfront property than your economic security.

We face real threats in the world.

Don't give me this 'blood for oil' thing. If I were trading blood for oil I would've already seized Iraq's oil fields and let the rest of the country go to hell.

And don't give me this 'Bush Lied; People Died' crap either. If I were the liar you morons take me for, I could've easily had chemical weapons planted in Iraq so they could be 'discovered.' Instead, I owned up to the fact that the intelligence was faulty.




Let me remind you that the rest of the world thought Saddam had the goods, same as me. Let me also remind you that regime change in Iraq was official US policy before I came into office. Some guy named 'Clinton' established that policy. Bet you didn't know that, did you?

Well why don't ya just ask that Pig in a Pant Suite that you all are so damn so thrilled with.

I'd bet she won't tell y'all anything about what ya want to know.
You idiots need to understand that we face a unique enemy. Back during the cold war, there were two major competing political and economic models squaring off. We won that war, but we did so because fundamentally, the Communists wanted to survive, just as we do. We were simply able to out spend and out-tech them
That's not the case this time.

The soldiers of our new enemy don't care if they survive. In fact, they want to die.
That'd be fine, as long as they weren't also committed to taking as many of you with them as they can. But they are. They want to kill you, and the bastards are all over the globe.

You should be grateful that they haven't gotten any more of us here in the United States since September 11. But you're not. That's because you've got no idea how hard a small number of intelligence, military, law enforcement, and homeland security people have worked to make sure of that.

Talking bout 9 11, lets talk about Bubba for just a sec.
Nobody went ballistic when Bill Clinton committed mass murder as a "wag the dog" distraction

Nobody went ballistic when Bill Clinton did nothing after the USS Cole was hit.

Nobody went ballistic when Bill Clinton did nothing after the embassy bombings.

Clinton knew all about Bin Laden and where to find him after Bin Laden blew up the US Embassy in East Africa in 1998,
And Nobody went ballistic when Bill Clinton did nothing after Clinton had the chance to nab Osama Bin Laden but passed on it.

When this whole mess started, I warned you that this would be a long and difficult fight. I'm disappointed how many of you people think a long and difficult fight amounts to a single season of 'Survivor.'

Instead, you've grown impatient. You're incapable of seeing things through the long lens of history, the way our enemies do. You think that wars should last a few months, a few years, tops.

Making matters worse, you actively support those who help the enemy. Every time you buy the New York Times, every time you send a donation to a cut-and-run Democrat's political campaign, well, dang it, you might just as well FedEx a grenade launcher to a Jihadist. It amounts to the same thing.

In this day and age, it's easy enough to find the truth. It's all over the Internet. It just isn't on the pages of the New York Times or on NBC News. But even if it were, I doubt you'd be any smarter. Most of you would rather watch American Idol.

I do not understand how people can let the media spoon feed you propaganda and you just eat it up and beg for more. Try reading once in a while, try watchin Fox news and Rush Limbaugh are not the only sources of information. And one more thing, why are all republicans scared to death of Hillary? Don’t just take the word of CBS and CNN, and the NY Times as the gospel. Hell remember what happened to your old friend Dan Rather for feeding y'all that bull shit. Y’all have very short memories don’t cha?

I could say more about your expectations that the government will always be there to bail you out, even if you're too stupid to leave a city that's below sea level and has a hurricane approaching.

I could say more about your insane belief that government, not your own wallet, is where the money comes from. But I've come to the conclusion that were I to do so, it would sail right over your heads.

So I quit. I'm going back to Crawford. I've got an energy-efficient house down there (Al Gore could only dream) and the capability to be fully self-sufficient.
No one ever heard of Crawford before I got elected, and as soon as I'm done here pretty much no one will ever hear of it again. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to die of old age before the last pillars of America fall.



Oh, and by the way, Cheney's quitting too.

That means Pelosi is your new President.

You asked for it. Watch what she does carefully. Nancy Pelosi would make Cindy Sheehan Secretary of Defense.

I still have a glimmer of hope that there are just enough of you remaining who are smart enough to turn this thing around in 2008.

Do you really want the Co-Clinton’s back in the White House? Just because of a catch phrase "Change"

Neither Hillary or Obama are wise choices for the Presidency . Change is not always best, especially when its just change for the sake of change. You need the right "Change" or its no good.

So that's it. God bless what's left of America. Some of you know what I mean. The rest of you, kiss my Texas born and bred ass.

God Bless America..



Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Gayle said...

LOL! Someone sent this to me in an e-mail awhile back. I wouldn't blame Bush a bit if he made a speech like this. In fact, I wish he would! :)

February 11, 2008 8:40 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Gayle,

I had no idea this was floating around in an email.

My buddy DD2 posted this and I thought it was one of the best post's I have ever read and just had to Crosspost it :-)

February 11, 2008 8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's been out there for a while Marie. I agree with the premise too. People do not keep themselves informed and rely solely on sound bites they get from the National evening news programs that present thier slanted opinions as fact.

Bush actually has done a fairly good job with the economy and holding the line against terrorisim and finally took care of the Iraq problem without backing down to the politcal oportunists. They jumped out ther when things got tough as it happenes in every war but the democrats are all too willing to cede to defeat for short term political gain. I have zero respect for those people. Lower than whale poop as far as I'm concerned.

The only real problem that I have with Bush is the immigration thing. He wrong, dead wrong about not enforcing the border and rounding up as many illegals as possible. McCain is the same way. It is so damn frustrating to me.

Anyway, time and history will be the judge of the success of George W. Bush's admin.

February 11, 2008 8:57 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Jenn,

You are my kinda gal GF!

That's the only problem I had with Bush too was this Amnesty deal.

You're right, History will be the judge of President Bush.

I feel History eventualy will be kind to him :-)

February 11, 2008 9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes it was originally an e-mail, but I put a lot of my own into it as well all the real “good stuff”. Lol more than half of it was my own.
thanks Marie.

February 12, 2008 6:05 AM  
Blogger Winter Patriot said...

Wow! Great Post! It puts the right wing conservative position in the perfect nutshell -- not only 100% false but plagiarized as well. Thanks, Marie.

I've been looking for something like this for a long time.

February 12, 2008 8:17 AM  
Blogger The Liberal Lie The Conservative Truth said...

Good find Marie. I wish he would go ahead and say without quitting!

February 12, 2008 8:52 AM  
Blogger Dan O. said...

It's the first time I've seen it and I hope you and DD2 don't mind I copied the text and posted it at my blog.

This should be his fair-thee-well speech. Edited of course to reflect the actual President-elect.

Good work, DD2.

February 12, 2008 10:28 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

DD,

It's great whatever you added to it or whatever I found this hysterical :-)



Winter Patriot,

I guess you dont understand the concept of "Crossposting". Stick around, you might learn something.


Ken,

The thank's really goes to DD :-)



Dan,

Snag the pictures if you want to also. This is to cute lol

February 12, 2008 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Snag the pictures if you want to also. This is to cute lol"

The Pic of Cheney was mine as well.
Thanks guys

February 12, 2008 12:44 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

DD,

I put email all the time on my blog if it pertains to anything Presidential or Funny, and people have told me they had seen it in an email and I didnt know. So what?

I just thought it was Hillarious, or just something I would like to share.

It's your business where you got it, and there is no explanation neccessary.

Sometimes I even Dr up some stories to fit MY point of view, but when Crossposting like Winter Idiot up there has no concept of, I alway's leave a link, like I did to you :-)

That Winter jackass doesnt know alot about blogging I guess.

Either way, whatever you added, pictures and all, it's just hillarious and I just had to crosspost it like Dan is. Nothing wrong with that, I get crossposted all the time.

I dont care what idiots like Winter Wonderland thinks!

February 12, 2008 2:04 PM  
Blogger goOgle said...

Bush is a crook.
Clinton's a crook.
and Marie is a kook.

No impeachable offenses? LMFAO. I don't know what's sadder, all the crimes committed against the constitution by the treasonous admin or you folks who readily turn a blind eye to them. and no i'm not a clinton fan, see #2 above. you people all smell funny (and that's not easy to do through a computer). except that winter dude, he seems pretty normal.

you folks keep dreaming. buh bye now.

February 12, 2008 11:47 PM  
Blogger The WordSmith from Nantucket said...

I don't know what's sadder,

How about Paul Bearers who sound little different than the moonbat liberals? Moving so far to the right, you folk have come around to the left.

February 13, 2008 12:15 AM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Google,

Oh you mean the Regime Change of Iraq that President Clinton signed into law back in 1998?

You remember dont you "The Iraq Liberation Act"?

Oh yeah and the one YOUR Congress voted for?

Yeah get into a debate with me Moron.

February 13, 2008 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast