free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

May 21, 2007

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

LEBANON TAKES ON AL-QUEDA

I really dont care who takes out Al-Queda as long as someone takes them out! It look's as if Lebanon realizes the threat they are facing with these Lunatic's and has decided to take action.

Here is an excerpt:


TRIPOLI, Lebanon — Lebanese troops pounded a Palestinian refugee camp with artillery and tank fire for a second day Monday, raising huge columns of smoke as they battled a militant group suspected of ties to Al Qaeda in the worst violence since the end of the 1975-90 civil war.

Nearly 50 combatants were killed in the first day of fighting Sunday, but it was not known how many civilians have been killed inside the Nahr el-Bared camp on the outskirts of the northern port city of Tripoli.



Palestinian officials in the camp reported at least nine civilians were killed Monday, along with 40 wounded. The figures could not be confirmed because emergency workers or security officials have not been able to get in.

The White House said it supports Lebanese Prime Minister Fuad Saniora's efforts to deal with fighting, and the State Department defended the Lebanese army, saying it was working in a "legitimate manner" against "provocations by violent extremists" operating in the camp.



Black smoke filled the sky over Nahr el-Bared as fires raged for hours and heavy gunfire and explosions rang out constantly. Shells could be seen thudding into buildings in the seaside camp.


Rest Of Story Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Way to go Lebanon!!!! If Lebanon can understand the threat of Al-Queda, why cant our own American Congress? What is wrong with the Democrats in Congress that they cant see what a deadly threat these idiots are? Have they forgotten 9-11 already? Why do they insist on going back into a "Police Action" state of mind? The threat is to great. Even Lebanon realizes this. What does this say about our own Congress?

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

Blogger The Liberal Lie The Conservative Truth said...

I have heard this story off and onn all weekend and today and only conservative media is actually stating that the enemy is Al Qaeda.

I guess it has now become PC to think of AL Qaeda as just another group against the US instead of a mortal and deadly enemy who we must eliminate.

By the way I answered your question concerning , "two, " from SC.

May 21, 2007 4:58 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Ken,

That's the reason I posted on this was I found out it was Al-Queda.

I mean if the Lebonese government understand what the hell is going on, for God's sakes doesnt ours?

It's not PC to me, I will agg on whoever is trying to put an end to this shit!

Ooops excuse my language but the people make me so mad.

I will be back over your place soon.

May 21, 2007 6:14 PM  
Blogger TheBitterAmerican said...

I hate to be partisan here, but does anybody know if the Lebanese forces attacking Tripoli are Christian-backed, or simply in-fighting amongst the Three Stooges (Hamas, Hezbollah and al-Qaeda)?

May 21, 2007 8:27 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Trek,

All I know is it's the Lebonese Army, what the hell side they are on I have forgotten by now, I think it's ours!

But to tell you the truth?

I dont give a rats ass lol

I'm pretty darn sure it's ours , it's Al-Queda falling so I really well ya know......

May 21, 2007 8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the part about how they're blaming it on the Jews.
Bwa-ha-ha-ha!

May 21, 2007 9:28 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Uncle P,

LOL, I know it's either the Jews fault or ours heavens!


I am a sick B****, I just want to see Al-Queda go down, no matter who puts the hammer to them :-)

May 21, 2007 9:42 PM  
Blogger Gayle said...

Yay for Lebanon! The more of these idiots Lebanon takes out the better! I agree with you completely, Marie.

Our Congress is out to lunch, and it seems like it's an extremely long lunch! I don't understand them either. In order to understand them or the liberal MSM one would have to be as twisted as they are.

May 22, 2007 5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trek, It appears this is the Lebanese Army. The offical if not weak Lebanese government's official Army. They appear to be attacking Palistinian positions called Fatah Islam. The best information about what is going on comes from J Post (Jerusalem Post)

I have many friends that are Lebanese Christians and I saw the effects of the civil war that they fought back in the 70's and 80s. Gosh, what a mess. The Islamists can't get along with any of their neighbors, ANYWHERE!

May 22, 2007 5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, Marie, the problem isn't radical Islam. The problem is Islam. Our Congress has no interest in protecting either the country or the citizens. The judges are morons or actively in cahoots with those who would destroy us. The best we can do is try to share the Gospel, while doing what we can to keep the Islamo-fruitcake element from blowing us up.

May 22, 2007 6:36 AM  
Blogger TheBitterAmerican said...

Thanx for the info, JG.

And Marie, you owe me a HT for stealing my Danasoft user ID!

;)

May 22, 2007 2:58 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Trek,

Het wait just a cotton pickin minute, I didnt steal your uder ID lol I just typed in www.danasoft.com and it showed me what to do to get that!!

Dufuss!

May 22, 2007 3:22 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Gayle,

I was pretty glad to know the Lebanese Army had enough of this crap and went after the bad guy's. Now if the rest of the Muslim Nations would start doing the same thing our job would be alot easier.

Our Congress is out to lunch, and it seems like it's an extremely long lunch! I don't understand them either. In order to understand them or the liberal MSM one would have to be as twisted as they are.

LMAO!!

May 22, 2007 9:28 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Uncle P,

We can share the Gospel, buy a gun, and if they think we are going to make us succum to thier wishes, we will blast them full of holes!

May 22, 2007 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast