free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

December 09, 2004

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

Enough Is Enough

Whose B-Day are we celebrating in THIS Country December 25? Is it not the birth of Christ? What happened to the Christmas Carole'rs? Why is it when you call a store, you get "Happy Holiday's" instead of "Merry Christmas", thank's for calling blah blah blah? And when you specificaly say "Can I have the Christmas department", they say, "I will transfer you over to our "Holiday" dept.? And why is it there is not a "Merry Christmas" sign to be had in a town that is suppose to be in the Bible Belt? Not one. We have done this to ourselves people. We have let the Lunatic Left get away with murder. And the ACLU has a big part to play in this. We have let these finatics take away our Freedom of Religion on which this Country was founded and based on. Now I know some of you Lunes are going to say "But it doesnt say this and that in our Constitution", but it does. This Country was founded on the belief in God no matter what religion you are, most just happen to be Christian. The pinheads have attacked the Boy Scouts, taken away the 10 comandments from a Court in Alabama, which I guess if you drag the seperation of church and state into it, I suppose they have a point. They want to take "In God We Trust" off money. But they dont mind spending that currency. They wont let you say the Pledge of Alligiance anymore. They wont let teachers hang a picture of the President of The United States in classrooms. Yet they will show a Michael Moron movie in them. They dont want an oath taken for an elected office to have "So help me God" in it. And on and on and On, I'm sure I have missed hundreds of instances here.
We have to do something about this NOW!!!! Or there wont be any more Christmas!!!
Before you know it they will make Christmas illegal.
I dont know what kind of movements are already out there, but if anyone does know, please give me some references. I will definately join. I am fed up with this crap and I am not going to take it anymore.
I have a good mind to make my own HUGE signs saying "Happy Quanza", "Happy Hanukkah", and Most deffinately "Merry Christmas" and plant them out in my front yard and call the ACLU on myself and dare them to take them away!!!!
I would appreciate any feedback on groups or organizations that want to take back AMERICA and our Freedom of Religion, especialy at Christmas time.
AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS,MERRY CHRISTMAS,MERRY CHRISTMAS,MERRY CHRISTMAS,MERRY CHRISTMAS,MERRY CHRISTMAS,MERRY CHRISTMAS,MERRY CHRISTMAS,MERRY CHRISTMAS,MERRY CHRISTMAS,MERRY CHRISTMAS,MERRY CHRISTMAS,MERRY CHRISTMAS,MERRY CHRISTMAS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast