free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

November 16, 2004

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

Now I Feel Sick-Oil For Food Saga Continues

First off I want to apologise to the Israeli people had I known and I'm almost posative most Republican's feel this way but I can only speak for myself, that our tax dollars were being used to go to the Oil For Food Program for that kind of crap Saddam pulled well I dont know how we could have known but I still feel the need to apologise anyway!
I knew Saddam was paying Palestinian Homicide Bombers, to come over to your country and blow themselves to smithereens and take as many of you out as they could, I had no idea he was using Oil For Food Program Money to do it.
No matter which way that mad man did it he will pay.
It just makes me sick that we were unwilling, unknowing contributers of it.
This ivestigation will probably prove there were some American companies involved in this too and let them be damned!
No matter if that Bastard had WMD or not, which I'm sure your intelligence didnt lie either, but that's beside the point at the moment, I dont give a rats ass what anybody says, the Butcher of Baghdad needed to go, and when he is executed, besides the Iraqi people, the Kuwaiti people, the Israeli people, and Most of the American people, somewhere in the distance I will be yelling a BIG Yee Haw myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast