free web counter

Maries Two Cents

Far Right Conservative And Proud Of It!..... Stories That I Think Need Special Attention, And, Of Course, My Two Cents :-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Del City, Oklahoma, United States




Click for Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Forecast





Homeland Security Advisory

November 13, 2004

Feed Shark Turbo Tagger

A Message To My Fellow Republicans

Get you a pencil/pen and a little notepad convienient enough to carry around or park at your home/work handy for 4 years!
Yes there is a good reason for this, write down every name they are calling us, statement, phrase, quote, etc. I am talking about the Lunatic Left.
If you are anything like me you will forget more than half of what they say. No need to attach a name to it, but if you need to or have the chance to, do it. This will be your own "Personel" log so do what you want with it.
Whenever you hear the Lunatics say things at work, on the news, read it on a webpage, a newspaper, etc. just jot it down and go on with your business. This doesnt have to be time consuming unless you want it to be.
We are going to drag this out before we vote again in 4 years so we have something to look back on. So we realy need to start now.
Inbetween now and then whomever we see trying to wrap themselves in the Flag, or attend church meetings or preaching the Gospel that we know NEVER did this before lol we have a pretty good idea who will be running for President or being a major supporter of a candidate in 2008.
I just started yesterday and I have quite a few statements, phrases, and name calling that will REQUIRE my looking back on 4 years from now. and trust me, these Lunatic Leftists are NOT going to stop. They are so uh... "Disturbed" that we had an overwhelming victory they will repeat themsleves over and over again but no need to write down the same crap continuously, once is enough lol.
But if you can and have the time, I think this would be a good idea!!
I am just so I can cunsult myself before I go into that booth again in 2008. Because that may be the next biggest election of our era!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

Well then you might want to take notes for the 2008 campain as well no matter who your candidate will be.

November 14, 2004 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

RepublicanGOP.com The Ring of Republican Websites
Ring Owner: Republicans Site: republicangop.com/ - The Ring of Republican Websites
Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet Free Site Ring from Bravenet
Free Site Ring form Bravenet

Proud Member Of The Alliance

........In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan....................................................................In Memory Of President Ronald Wilson Reagan........


Click for Harbor City, California Forecast


Click for Carthage, Tennessee Forecast


Click for Dekalb, Illinois Forecast